Youre somethin

I run through the woods, trees zipping by as my feet chucked dirt and brown dead leaves behind me. I was glad I was wearing my leather jacket otherwise I'd be freezing half to death. I stopped running and looked at the town from the woods. I closed my eyes and they shifted back to e/c from red. I walked into the bar that I preform at and wave hi to the bar tender and jump onto stage.
"Hey. How you guys doing tonight?" I ask.
They all cheered and screamed.
"Okay well I don't have any new songs yet so I'm gonna have to cover. This song is a great one to dance to so guys grab your ladies and be ready to rock out." I said as the music started.

Everyone jumped around and cheered. As soon as I got to the chorus a face in the back was new. I looked at him and unhooked my mic from the stand. I jumped down from the stage and jumped through the crowd to get to him. He was sulking in the back and I walked over to him
So so what? I'm still a rockstar I got my rock moves and I don't need you!
I lightly pushed him in the shoulder and winked. I went back up to the stage and he was till being grumpy. The song ended and everyone walked out of the bar. It was around two am and my crew was packing up. I took my hair down leaving it in waves.
I felt a presence and looked over to see the new guy.
"Hey new guy. Haven't seen you here before."
"The names Derek." He huffed
"Y/n" I smirked
"Could day the same for you." He said not moving a muscle on his face.
"Well I'm still pretty new."
"Yeah. That's the problem." He said.
"Can I talk to you? Alone." He raised his eyebrows at my crew as he said alone. They walked away and out of the door. The bartender had even left which left just me and him in the bar.
"So imma need you to leave and go back to whatever pack you're in." He growls.
"And what if I don't?" I ask smirking.
"I'll rip your throat out and feed you to my betas."
I scoffed and walked toward him. I lightly tapped his cheek with my hand.
"You're cute. You think you're threatening?"
"I could kill you in a matter of seconds."
I looked up at him studying his features and then pushing him into a chair.
I put my arms on the two sides of the chair and I leaned in close to his face.
"You couldn't kill me even if you were the strongest werewolf on the earth." I whispered into his ear. I could see goosebumps on his neck.
"And why's that?" He asked keeping his emotions on the inside.
I sat on his lap, straddling him. I lifted his chin and kissed his lips roughly. He grabbed at my waist and I kissed him rougher. He enjoyed it. I heard his heart thump out of beat from lust.
I pull back and look at him.
"You wanna know why?"
"Why?" He asked still holding my waist.
"Because. You're too attached to me." I winked as I smirked. He threw me off of him and I landed on my feet. He walked closer to me and I backed up to a wall. He placed his hand above my head on the wall and leaned down as he clenched his jaw.
He leaned down and kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed at his hair.
I let out a soft grunt and he backed away.
"I don't know how you managed to seduce me. But it worked." He smirked.
"I have my ways." I said lightly trailing my fingertips down his chest.
He shook his head and scoffed still not leaving my personal bubble. He kissed me hard and stayed there for a while, moving his lips on mine. When he finally backed up his eyes were red.
"Alpha huh?" I asked resting my hand on his chest.
"Yeah. You?" He asked still out of breath.
I flashed my eyes red and he stood back shocked.
"Alpha? Why would you leave your pack?"
"I didn't. My pack was shot down." I looked down.
"Well. Looks like you'll just have to be alpha female of my pack." He said putting his muscular hand around my waist.
I bit my lip and he leaned in. He lightly brushed his lips up against mine.
"You are something y/n."
I chuckled and kissed him.
"Yes I am."