Kidnapped

TW: Kidnapping, abuse, assault
Please please please be cautious when reading this chapter! It is very violent! Viewer digression is advised!
Also kinda like the longest one I've done so far! So that's fun!
~~~~~~~

"Come on! Let's go for a walk please!" I begged as I jumped up and down with Dereks hand in mine.
"No, I'm over it. This is our third walk today." He groaned.
"I can't help it! I can't sit in this apartment forever!"
"You can't sit in this apartment for one hour..." he sassed back.
"Okay okay... one more walk and I won't ask again."
He huffed at me and raised a brow. "Please Derek! I'm desperate!" I gave an over dramatic groan.
"Fine! One more! That's it!"

We made our way out to the woods abs my leg bounced as I knew we were getting close.
"Now this doesn't mean you can just run off when we get there. You're still new to the whole werewolf thing so you are gonna need some assistance." Derek started to lecture me but after that I was not listening. The trees that lined the street started to get  denser as we moved along. The sky started to fade away from view and I started to get more and more excited to go.
My legs bounced as I readied myself to get going.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Derek snapped as he pulled into a parking spot and unlocked the door.
I groaned as he took forever to get ready to go.
"Please please please." I begged over and over again.
"Okay go on." He shooed me off and before I could even think about running, my feet were moving. I ran through the trees, tapping the bright green leaves as I made my way through. I laughed as I made my way to the river nearby. I listened as the soft trickle of water sputtered along in the river.
I took a big whiff in and sighed heavily.
"This is the good stuff."
I heard twigs crack behind me and I turned around to find Derek.
That wasn't Derek. It smelled like... a wolf hunter?
I backed away and started to growl.
"Good little wolfy." The voice graveled.
"Get away from me."
"Oh, no sweetheart. I want you. You'd make me a lot of money."
"Don't touch me!" I defended myself.
"Come here little wolf." The guy lunged at me and I bit him on the shoulder. He tasered me in the side and I fell over with a scream mixed with a dog like cry.
I hit the ground hard. I felt my bones rattle and my brain hit the side of my head. My ears started to ring and my vision went blurry.
I saw the man walk over my body and he hoisted my limp body up.
"You're gonna make me a pretty penny." He sneered
"No." I whispered as I felt myself slip out of consciousness

I woke up with a startle remembering what I went through. My head pounded. I tried to reach for my head but I was stopped. I looked down to see cuffs and chains holding me back against a wall. My arms immediately started to feel tired and they cried in pain. I must have been held up for a while. I was alone in the dark. I felt a dense cold around me. I must be under ground. I tried to pull myself up to give my arms some relief but I found it to be no use. I whispered as my wrists started to burn.
"What is this?" I asked myself
"It's useless." A voice boomed in the dark. I squinted to see. "The more you struggle the more it'll burn you."
"Please let me go." I cried.
A rusty old door opened with a horrendous screech which made my ears hurt.
"And no why would I do that? You could make me a lot of money."
"I don't mean anything to you! Why do you care?"
"That's exactly why I'm doing it! No remorse!" He laughed.
He stepped closer to me and stared at me in the moonlight. There was a tiny window which let just a little bit of light in.
His eyes were crisp blue, almost white. His skin was butchered with scars and acne. His face more or less was attractively shaped, but he wasn't attractive.
He was scary looking.
"Wow. Now aren't you a beautiful thing." He scanned me with just his eyes. The snowflakes of eyes drifted over my body like I was a new discovery "they're wouldn't mind if I... played with their new toy before giving it to them would they?" He asked me, but I knew it was rhetorical.
He walked back into the shadows for a second, I couldn't see what was going on, but in a moment, I saw a stick fly through the air and smack me across the face. I felt the deep twinge of pain resurface. I slightly moaned at the pain.
"Stand up straight!" He barked. I tried to lift myself but my body was too weak. He grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up. I shouted at the pressure on my throat.
"Look at me!" He grumbled. I met his eyes with my watering ones. My body was starting to panic at the lack of oxygen.
"You will never be found. You will stay here. You will starve unless you follow orders and you will obey. Do you understand?" I nodded just to be released from his grip.
He dropped me and the chains rattled at the sudden slack.
I hit the floor and felt both of my knees clank together. That was gonna bruise. The man walked out and I gained a sudden boost
"Hey!" I shouted. He turned back to look at me. He walked back over when I didn't say anything.
"What is it?"
"I just wanted to say..." I paused for a moment and gathered up enough spit to launch at him "Go fuck yourself." I growled.
"Feisty." He giggled "now the real fun begins."
He pulled the chains off my hands and threw me to the ground.
"It's only fun when they fight back."
"You're sick."
"And you're dying, but now aren't we pointing out the obvious." He laughed.
He picked me up by my burning wrists and squeezed them tighter which made me audibly scream.
"Pathetic. How are you even a werewolf if you can't take a little bit of pain? Don't worry, we will build your tolerance." He pulled a wand out of his belt and pressed it to my side. I felt the electricity run through my body, making it tense.
"How's that feel?" He asked as he stopped at started again. I was now laying on my side on the floor.
My muscles were spasming from the shocks.
"No ones coming to find you. So you might as well give in."
"No! I will never, ever, stop fighting shitty people like you." I growled. 
"Shut up!" He hit me in the head with the blunt of his wand and my head was forced to the ground.
"Why don't you take a rest and think about what you've said to me."
He walked out of the room. I could see his black boots click against the ground as he walked away.
I couldn't move. My body was so overwhelmed with pain. If I could just rest for a minute. Just a minute. I'd be okay.