So much trouble Pt 1

Song above is what's on in the job place
Requested by BeautifulMax2001
~~~~~

I swear on my life I've been a good girl!
I hummed to the music as I walked into the secret job I was going to every night. I wasn't ashamed to be here, just... conflicted.
I put on my red lipstick and threw back my hair.
He comes alive at midnight
I stretched out and warmed up for my show.
I walked over to the mirror to see myself in my knee high leather boots.

"Who's this?" I ask my best friend, Derek, as another man walks into the room.
"This is Isaac."
"Hey beautiful. I don't need your name, I need your number."
I giggled slightly.
Derek emitted a low growl and his eyes flashed red, signaling for Isaac to back off. Maybe Derek was just trying to keep Isaac in his place? Derek was protective of his spot as alpha and having Isaac walk in and make himself comfortable would put his position at risk.
But I also thought the other option was that Derek was... jealous. It didn't make sense though. Derek was older than me. Not to mention he was also way out of my league. I will never even get to reach his level if my idiot twin brother, stiles, doesn't stop being such a worrier.

I zoned back in and grabbed more stuff from the counter behind me. I looked down and saw the cash I forgot to bring home the night before.

"Hey, who are you pretty momma. Wanna come play?"
Another werewolf. I could smell it on him. Yes I was a werewolf too. Derek got a little too protective of his bestie and accidentally bit me.
"What's your name?" I ask him flirtatiously.
"Aiden. You, hot stuff?"
"Y/n."
Aiden winked at me and walked off into the classroom I was going into.
Damn, what is it with hotties being attracted to beacon hills?

I picked up the cash with a sigh and threw it into my bag so I didn't forget it for a second night. It was imperative for me to bring home as much cash as possible.
There was a knock on the door and I whipped my head to see one of my co workers walk in.
"Why are you here? Wasn't it supposed to be your day off?" She asked as she rummaged through her bag for something. She pulled out a bottle as she listened to my answer.
"Yeah, but I need as much cash as I can get. We are getting pretty tight at home." I mumbled the last bit.
She walked over to be with a sigh and rubbed my bare arms
"Hey, we are all here for one reason or another. Most of us know what you're going through. I know it's not ideal but it works. It gets us the money we need. And not to be too homo, but you look fucking great every time."
I smiled at her and she reached into her shoe that looked like mine but were bedazzled.
"Here."
She handed me a bill and I opened it.
"A twenty?! Why are you giving this to me?"
"Because you need it, I've been where you are. I know."
I started to object but she refused to take it back.
"Just take the damn present." She laughed.
I smiled and hugged her.
"Thank you."
She walked out and I looked at it and it made me remember why I was here in the first place.

"Dad? Are you home?" I walked through the front door late one night and the lights were dim to off. Stiles walked down the stairs and looked at me with pity.
He looked over to the kitchen table, and I when I looked over I saw dad with his hands over his face. He was so quiet it didn't even sound like he was breathing.
"Dad, are you alright?" I asked as I sat down next to him.
He inhaled sharply as he looked up at me with red eyes.
"I... I lost my job today, sweetie."
"What do you mean? You're the best one there! How could they fire you?"
"I-I don't know. I guess... I just failed too many times. With you guys involved in all the crimes it complicates everything and makes my job harder. I know you guys want to help and I appreciate it, but it cost me my job."
He got up with his glass of beer in his hand and walked up to his room.
"This is my fault?" I ask stiles with tears in my eyes.
"No, I'm responsible too. You're not only to blame."
I sigh a shaky breath as tears flow out of me.
"What are we gonna do?"
"I don't know, sis."
As I laid in bed that night I felt inclined to look for jobs.
I was gonna do my part to make it better.

I sighed and put the extra cash in my bag. I touched up my makeup and adjusted my short skirt.

"I'd pay to see what's under those clothes."

It rang through my head every day when I was here. What Aiden said to me to make me get this job after I'd given up on looking after hitting so many dead ends.
I wish it would leave because I hated doing this but I had to save my family.

I was dead. Searching for jobs all night with no luck. School the next day was kicking my ass. I threw my books into my locker and heard a whistle come from the left of me.
"What do you want Aiden?" He started to flirt with me but I never reciprocated. I thought he was attractive, but nothing like Derek. Only Derek made my heart race. Only Derek could make me weak in the knees with one look. Only Derek could make me feel the way I do when I see him.
"You know, you'd be the perfect little personal toy. With that shy little body. Youd make a great slut. Ohhh, what I'd pay to see under those clothes."
Something clicked in me.
"Say that last part again?"
"What? I'd pay to see under those clothes?" He said more turned off now.
"That's it!"
I slammed my locker closed and walked away.
"Wait, so does that mean sex or nah?"
"Shut up aiden, you lower the IQ and up the hormone levels of the entire school even when you breathe."

I walked out to the back of the stage and look at the crowd of men watching the girl performing before me.
They were all drooling and watching her like predators on prey.
Makes me feel so stupid exposing my body like this.
This was nothing like the job I told everyone I had.

"Dad! I got a job! So I can help with the payments!" I jumped for joy.
"Really? What did you get?"
"I um... I work at the gas station that's a couple minutes from here. I know it's not gonna be much but at least it's something right?"
"Right sweetie. Thank you so much. You're amazing."
I felt bad about lying but I would feel even worse if I didn't do anything.

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for. Our Star who raises eyebrows... and other things, please welcome, Rose!"
I walked out onto the stage and got down into my first position while I waited for the music to start.

Meanwhile at Dereks loft...
Third POV
Derek huffed a wolf like grunt as he waited for his entire pack to be at his place. They were only short one pack member and that was y/n. Derek got worried when she didn't show up on time. He knew how punctual she was so something was wrong if she was late.
"Stiles! Where is your sister?!"
"She's at work remember?! She said she'd miss most pack meetings because of her job. She works the night shift at the gas station."
"O'Brien's gas station?" Scott asked.
"Yeah, why?" Stiles shrugged.
"I drove by there and they are shut down. They closed from bankruptcy." Scott replied.
"What?" Stiles asked confused.
"Yeah, they closed down a month ago."
"So then what's she been doing?" Isaac asked.