Covetous [18+] - 7.

A/N

Warning, this chapter contains smut and mature content

Just a friendly reminder that y/n is on birth control. No, they didn't use a condom. That's on them. obviously the most safest way to not get pregnant is abstinence 

___________________

"You."

You smiled lightly, eyelids fluttering shut as he crashed his lips against yours. You sighed softly against his lips, reaching up to cup his cheeks and tilting your head to deepen the kiss instantly.

You didn't want to waste any more time today.

You kissed him hard, pushing him roughly onto the couch and getting into his lap. His strong arms immediately circled around you, crushing you against his chest as your lips moved against each other. You could tell he felt the same from the way he never pulled back from your mouth.

 You held his face in your hands, deepening the kiss and pushing your tongue into his mouth. Your tongues swirled together and you moaned, tasting mint and whisky off his tongue. His arms tightened around you before you felt his hands gliding over your ass, squeezing your ass cheeks through your yoga pants. He gave your ass a spank and you pulled back, looking down at him with a smile.

"You're perfect, Y/N." He mumbled as he started up at you, admiring you as he held you in his arms.

"Shut up." You breathed out a laugh, giving his chest a light slap. You couldn't help the warmth creeping up onto your skin, your stomach filling with butterflies.

'No.. you're perfect.' You wanted to say to him but couldn't find the words.

"Let your hair down, baby. I want something to yank on later." He commanded and you blushed.

 You felt overwhelmed whenever he spoke like that. You smiled sweetly at him nevertheless before reaching up to take your hair out of the ponytail and letting your wavy hair fall. He gave you a smile, reaching up and brushing your long hair away from your face.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N.." He whispered as one hand went to the small of your back as he pulled you into him, his lips finding their place on your neck. He kept his other hand over your ass, giving it a gentle squeeze every now and then.

He traced gentle kisses along your skin and you hummed, tilting your head back as you closed your eyes. Your hands went to his hair and you ran your fingers through the soft locks, giving his hair a good tug as you felt his teeth sinking into the skin along your neck. His lips trailed along your skin, leaving bites and sucking along it.

"Lay down." He whispered before he rolled you off him, gently pushing you to lay down onto the couch.

You watched him as he got on top of you as you laid back, he leaned back down and pressed his lips against yours again. You kissed him back slowly, wanting to savor the way his lips felt against yours. You reached up, fingers tracing over his strong arms as you kissed him back passionately, whispering against his lips, "I want to touch you so bad, J.K" You squirmed lightly under him, dying to feel his skin against yours. "I can't wait anymore." You confessed, shaking your head as you exhaled shakily.

You were a mess.

You could feel the heat between your legs throbbing with need. You felt hot and bothered. You physically couldn't take it anymore. You needed to feel him so bad, you didn't care where or how. The both of you could do foreplay for hours if he wanted. But you just knew you needed to touch him. You needed something.