BABY ROBIN

Robin or Damian Wayne had been crying for the past hour. Only when dick gave him milk, he calmed down. They now put him in a crib so that he could sleep. But damian won't sleep. Seeing everyone was tired, Tim and Jason decided to take him on a walk in the city.

They were roaming around with damian as a baby but he still won't relax. He is a baby full of energy.

Suddenly Damian starts crying again. Not knowing what to do, they try to calm him down and take him back home. It was nearly midnight. They were running home as they panicked when Tim crashed to someone in the street. Tim started to apologize not even looking up.

It was nearly midnight. Marinette was returning home to her mansion, when someone crashed into her. She just heard baby's crying until she heard Tim say sorry. She laughed. Hearing laughter, Tim got confused and looked up to see Marinette.

Marinette understood that neither Tim nor Jason has any experience with babies and decided to help them. She spoke, " You both clearly don't know how to take care of a baby. Give him to me."

Tim and Jason clearly desperate for help gave damian to Marinette. She quickly pulled damian to herself and tried to calm him down until she noticed damian's diaper. She asked Jason and Tim if they had changed his diapers. Tim and Jason both looked at each other and answered in negative.

Marinette asked if or not they had extra diapers with them to which they replied no. She quickly pulled all Tim, Jason and baby Damian with her to the store to buy some diapers. Tim and Jason were surprised to see the Bluenette's strength to drag them to the store but decided not to comment on it.

Marinette quickly picked up the required diapers and was about to pay for it when Jason stepped in between and made the payment. "He is with us, so we will pay the money", was all that Jason said when Marinette huffed. Marinette quickly said a small fine to Jason.

Marinette decided that since she was close to her mansion, she would bring the three of them to her house. She quickly offered them to help with the child at her place to which Jason and Tim agreed.

While walking home, Marinette asked while playing with Damian, " What's this little guys name? " Tim was about to say, "Damian W-" but was cut off by Jason who put a hand on his mouth and said, "Damian Todd". Tim looked at Jason with questionable eyes while marinette didn't notice their interaction as she was busy with Damian.

Tim whispered to Jason asking why he said Damian Todd, to which he replied, "everyone knows Damian Wayne is of age 18 years old. So what would we do if she had known that part and had questioned us about it? " Tim nodded showing agreement.

Marinette, when reached her mansion, Jason and Tim were surprised to see how big it was. It was obviously smaller than Wayne Manor but bigger than they had thought.