Check up

Marinette opened a portal to Wayne Manor and jumped out and closed it without seeing anywhere else. When she closed it, ahe didn't notice Damian who was on her left between Dick and Jason. She just removed her transformation and looked towards Bruce.

"Hey Mr. Wayne. How are you? I'm guessing Damian hasn't woke up yet. Where is he?" Marinette asked.

Bruce smiled and said, "I'm great. What about you? By the way, Damian just woke up. I was just about to message you."

Marinette said, "I'm good too if you count the home quarantine." She giggles and continues, "So where is Damian? Is he feeling okay? Is his memory good?"

Before Bruce could say anything, Damian decided to make his presence known, "I am here. I am feeling normal. As for memory, I remember when enchantress shot me but I can't remember what happened when I was a kid."

Marinette turned towards him and smiled and said, "Yeah. That's to be expected. If you want I can make you remember those days but you will probably have headache when I bring those memories back. Do you still want to?"

Damian thought for a moment and decides, "Yes. I wish to know what happened when I was a kid."

Marinette mockingly bowed and said, "Your wish is my command." Saying this Marinette went on fully laughing along with Dick and Jason. While Tim was wondering where he was not since he hadnt had coffee yet while Bruce was smiling and Damian was wondering what is she laughing about!

Marinette after controlling her laughter, looked at Damian and saw him confused, "Chill. I'm not a Genie."

Saying that, He got more confused and asked, "What is a Genie?"

Marinette looked at him in Horror and asked, "You haven't seen Alladin?" Receiving a "no, what's that?", she asks again, "any Disney Movie?" No again. She decided, "As soon I give you your memories, we are watching Alladin when you feel good. No excuses." At this all brothers except Tim who finally was drinking coffee, said yes.... More like screamed yes but who cares? Before Bruce could say anything, Mari again said, "You all are going to work today. No exceptions. You can come at my place in the weekend to see the movie, because I think Damian would prefer to sleep after I give him his memories. This magic can give you a headache."
Dick and Jason groaned but agreed. Tim also said yes. Bruce smiled at Marinette his way of saying thanks for making them go to their work.

Marinette asked Damian to sit down on the chair, actually ordered but Damian obeyed knowing she was giving him his memories when he was turned into a child.

When Damian sat down, Marinette started the spell standing in front of him. A red light glowed out of Damian and soon Mari and Damian both Fainted. Since Damian was on the chair he luckily fainted on the chair itself while Marinette wasn't that lucky, she fainted on the ground. No one expected to see Mari or Damian faint, they rushed towards them. Tikki came out of Mari's purse when Marinette fainted. They tried waking her up, thinking various things. Suddenly Jason exclaimed, "Didn't Wazz or whatever his name was said Darkseid had put Marinette in coma? Was she affected before only? Did Ma-" Jason was looking panicked.

Tikki interrupted him, "No she isn't in a coma. She just used too much of her powers. She will be fine within an hour or two. She just needs rest. Can one of you put her up on the sofa?"

Dick nodded and put her up on the sofa. While Jason and Tim relaxed knowing that this wasn't Darkseid's attack. Bruce's face showed no reaction.

Tikki asked, "Can you please tell Adrien that Mari used too much of her powers and has fainted? He can sense Mari is weak. Before he barges in here, please inform him. Otherwise he will be panicking wondering about Marinette."