Batcave

Marinette transformed into Ladybug in the dark alley and removed kalki's goggles from her ladybug pocket. She transformed again by merging kaalki with tikki, becoming Pegabug. She opened a portal to Batcave and went through it.

Meanwhile in the Batcave,

Nightwing was talking with Batman and Dr. Fate, while Damian had been playing with Red Hood. Red Robin was furiously typing on Batcomputer. When Pegabug entered the cave, no one even seemed to acknowledge her presence. So she began to speak a small hello.

Not expecting to hear a new voice in the cave, everyone stood shocked but ready to fight position except Dr. Fate. He recognized the voice immediately taking it as ladybug's voice. He calmed and told everyone she was the great guardian. Hearing this, everyone lowered their weapons.

Pegabug transferred back to ladybug and fed Kaalki some sugar from her pocket. Kaalki just took the sugar and went in her pocket. The batfamily was standing there in shock not knowing what that was. Batman regaining his posture asked, "What was that?"

Ladybug then smirked and said, "Those are kwamis. I'm their guardian. They have powers which have to be used for the good of the mankind. Dr. Fate you called me here for them I'm assuming and you didn't even tell them what a guardian is?"

Dr. Fate just smiled and said, "I didn't think I was allowed, great guardian."

Ladybug just smiled and replied, "Technically, you aren't but this is a family of heroes and already includes a previous holder, isn't that right, Holder of Sazz?"

Alfred stepping out of the shadows, replied, "Indeed Great guardian. Pleasure to meet you."

Ladybug smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you all." Turning towards Batman, she continued, "Why have you contacted me? Either you need my help or something dangerous threat is on the loose. So which is it?" Saying this, she coolly sat down at the seat in front of the batcomputer.

Batman stared at her then replied, "We need your help. Robin has become a baby again due to the spells of enchantress. We don't know how to-"

Ladybug cut Batman off and said, "So you need me to turn him back again. Dr. Fate didn't you have any spells to turn him back?"

Dr. Fate said, "Enchantress used a very powerful spell. It can be reversed back by your and Tikki's powers or by the sword of destiny."

"Under no circumstances, should one use that cursed sword. It provides your wishes but can curse some other being. Ughhhh! Fine I will help you on two conditions!", Ladybug finalized.

Batman thought, 'What could be those two conditions? Could it be money? Something dangerous? Let her ask, then we can confirm if we want to do it or not.'

Batman after thinking over replied, " I first wish to know what these conditions are, then we will say we accept it or not."

Ladybug smirked and replied, " Its nothing big. Just a question but not about your identity and something about Red hood to not go on patrol for 3 days. But not for harm. It's just something beneficial for him. I know he will like it but he has to agree on no more patrol for 3 days. Then only I will help you."

Batman thought over, 'It's not bad. Red hood already has injuries and won't be able to go for 2 days so what about a day more.' He saw red hood moving his head to say no but he disregarded it and replied, "We agree to your conditions. But what is your question? And why only Red hood to not go on for patrols?"

Ladybug saw Red hood whine in Anger but unable to do anything. She replied, "Treatment of Robin will take a week at most. As for my question, I wanted to ask, ---

Cliffhanger. Find out in the next chapter!