Fainted

The world got black

Ladybug had fainted. Chat noir quickly picked her up. He faced the other league members who looked at Ladybug in concern. Batman voiced it, "What happened?"

Chat noir replied, "She is just tired nothing major. She has used too much of her energy this week from healing Robin to giving him memories as his child, planning against Darkseid, going on mission but I think healing wonder Woman was the last straw. She just needs to sleep. We must go now. We will be back either today evening if she forces or tomorrow evening. Whenever she agrees."

Batman and Superman nodded. Chat noir asked Bunnix to take them as he didn't recharge Horse miraculous after Zatanna used them as he had no food with him. Bunnix opened the time portal and took them inside. Just as Chat noir was entering the portal, he turned back and said, "Batman if possible, can you send Robin to the house after patrol? Ladybug had told me that she wanted to speak with him. She will be awake at that time."

Batman nodded and spoke, "I will see if he agrees."

Chat noir nodded and sighed. He didn't want to deal with another one of Marinette's rambling about how Damian will be angry and disappointed at her. How she never talked to him after healing, how she never answered his questions, etc. She had rambled to him and everyone on Christmas morning at breakfast table, then after she was waiting with him and others were talking with each other while Chloe was getting ready. He already knew Damian didn't hate her was just curious and assured Marinette the same. But she didn't believe him even though she knows he's right. With these thoughts, he stepped in to the portal which closed after him.

After making sure no one can see other time portals, Bunnix took them back home at the present time itself. She closed the time portal. Bunnix helped Chat noir put Ladybug rest on the bed.

Chat noir removed the earrings from Ladybug's ears so she can detransform. Chat noir gave tikki some cookies kept near Marinette's bed. Near her bed, ahe has food for all kwamis so they can eat whenever they want.

Having had no sleep by anyone, everyone dropped off their transformations and went to rest in their rooms. The kwamis went near Marinette's bed and had their preferred food. Penny realizing that Bunnix would probably go home, she asked, "Alix, you know you are tired. Why don't you sleep here tonight?"

Bunnix replied, "I wouldn't want to impose. Moreover, I have to be back on the bed. It's nearly 6. We have a tour at 8. If someone realizes that I'm not in my room. Many problems can occur to say the least."

Penny knowing she's right just nodded then spoke, "If you want anything or need a break from them, always know you are welcome here to take a break."

Bunnix smiled and nodded. Saying a goodbye, Bunnix went into the portal, back to her room and Penny also went in her room.

With Bunnix (Alix)

Bunnix came into her room and dropped off her transformation. She gave Fluff, her kwami some grapes as she only had those at the time. "Fluff please have these. I promise to bring you some carrots by tonight." Fluff nodded and Alix went to sleep.

At 7:30 in the morning, Kim banged on her door. Fluff tried to wake Alix up but it was to no avail. Kim also called her since she wasn't opening the door. He wanted to know if she was out or sleeping in or getting dressed. Finally with the help of fluff who dropped a glass of water on her face, Alix woke up to see her phone ringing. She glared at Fluff but answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Alix, are you still sleeping? It's 7:45. We are about to leave. Hurry up. I'm at your door. Open up."

"What?"

She ended the call and rushed into the bathroom. She came out in record time. At 7:55, she was all ready. She opened the door to see Kim still standing there. He smiled at her.

"I'm ready. Thanks for waiting." Alix exclaimed.

"It's fine. But you could have opened the door, you know?" Kim spoke.

"I know. Last one to reach the bus has to pay the other for all their expenses all day."

"Bet."

With this both rushed towards the reception.

Alix was the first to reach. Suddenly, she got startled by the voice.

"Glad to know you are not spending alone time in your room anymore."

___________

I'm sorry but I didn't had much time this week.
Next part will be longer!
And please don't kill me for another cliffhanger!! 😂😜😜
Thanks for reading!!
💙💙