Panic!

Mari was anxious and was panicking. She had woken up at 5 am. Tikki, who was asleep till then, woke up to see Mari panicking. She tried calming her down. She couldn't calm her so she decided to wake up Adrien and Chloe the only people who could help her.

She first woke up Adrien who woke up with a start. After hearing Marinette was panicking, he rushed to her room while Tikki woke up Chloe. Chloe wouldn't budge but when pollen helped her she soon woke up and was about to complain but stopped seeing Tikki's worried face. She asked, "What happened Tikki?" With worry visible in her voice, Tikki answered, "Mari is panicking and I can't stop it. I just woke up Adrien. Please help her."

Hearing that, Chloe ran towards Mari's room. When she entered, Marinette was still panicking but Adrien was helping her. He was talking with her and calming her down. He was using the 5-4-3-2-1 technique. He was at 3 when Chloe sat down. He asked her, "What are the 3 things you can feel?"

Marinette took a deep breath and answered, "Your hand, My clothes and Tikki hugging my cheek."

"2 things you can hear?"

"Your voice and The sound of the clock 'tic-tock'"

"Good. Now what is one thing that you can taste right now?"

"Chocolate"

"You feeling better mari?"

"Yes Thank you Adrien. Did you wake up because of me? I'm so sorry."

Adrien and Chloe smiled and said in unison, "Now that's our Mari!"

"Hey jinx"
"No you jinx"

"Leave it both of you now" Mari commanded.

Both nodded, then Chloe asked, "Why did you panic Mari? Is it because the liar is coming here?"

Mari just nodded, not wanting to talk about it. Adrien sensing that ge said, "You don't have to worry Mari, we are with you all the way. You also have her timetable so you won't be able to meet her. Let's watch a movie, okay. It will make you feel better."

Both Chloe and Mari said yes at that. It was 6am when they started the harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. They all slept again while watching the movie hugging each other.

________

I'm sorry that this is short but I am having trouble for finding time to write as my exams are going on. Expect the chapter somewhere in the next week! I'm sorry for not replying on your comments but I haven't read any of them. I'm studying for my exams. Sorry!!

Thank you for reading And 700 votes!!❤❤