field trip part2

Dick was the one who spoke. He was at the door with coffee in his hands. Jason asked him, "What are you doing here?"
"Tim didn't sleep and is somewhere here in the building according to his tracker, just need to find the floor. He isn't sleeping. Bruce sent me here while he went to catch up on the criminals. Also, The ladies along with duke are coming back by this week! They finished their mission."

Jason, "seriously. An year is too long for a mission. I miss Selina's pancakes. Alfred's is good but not at par with selina."

Alix interrupted before Dick could say anything, "Before you guys forget about Tim, Dick if you leave soon and go to 18th floor of the building to the break room of the workers, you will find Tim before he can take another coffee." Dick rushed out the door as alix screamed behind him, "Good luck"

Jason asked her, "Do you know everything that's about to happen?"

Alix laughed and said, "No. I know only something's that were told to be seen by me as told by my future self. I don't know everything but only the important ones or something in time having no connection to me. Like I wished to see how Earth formed... I should say Big Bang theory is fairly accurate. How people in the 1950s lived, etc. I'm a huge fan of modern technology so sometimes I watch the future. "

"Cool" was the only word Jason could say as he was in too much of awe.

"I see you are a big fan of guns. If you want, I can show you all the types of guns in history and few of future depending on what all I can show you." Alix offered, trying her best not to make it awkward.

Jason smiled and said, "I would love too."

Alix beamed and said, "You say whenever.... It will take an half an hour maximum. I can leave you back at home at the moment after we leave. You just have to not be tired."

"Sure.. Small stacks. Ironic coming from you."

"Just because I'm a little smaller than you. You have no right to tease me. I am stronger than I look." Alix let out a tongue at him and showed mock anger by folding her hands.

Jason laughed, "I can't even be sorry for this. You look cute when angry." Jason winked at her which caused her to blush.

Just then Dick arrived back with an unconscious Tim on his shoulder. "Thanks . .... Uhh Bunnix?"

Alix smiled and said, "It's Alix Kubdel. I'm a part of Marinette's ex-classmates."

"If you are a part of her ex-classmates, why do you have a miraculous? No Offence but I thought Marinette only gave it to those who she trusted." Dick asked.

Alix smirked and replied, "I was undercover. I was to bring all the lies that I recorded. I gave you the most of them, I mean Bruce but the ones lila is still saying are with me. I will give it to you soon."

Dick nodded and then turned to Jason, " I'll take this nuisance home. Come back soon. We have to find Riddler tonight. He escaped today morning."

Jason nodded as Dick left.

Alix then realized something and muttered, " Oh shit!" She then turned to Jason and said, "I will leave now before my stupid teacher realizes I am not with them." She then left without waiting for a response.

Jason continued to watch the screen and criticizing the liar's hair and style as he had nothing else to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

__________

Sorry this is a short one. But the other part is on its way!
Thanks for still reading it! 💙