Raven

Raven was knocking on the window staying discreet. Marinette let her enter by opening the window.

Raven nodded to her as a Thanks then looked towards Impulse and asked, "Why did you tell me to come here?"

Bunnix interrupted and said, "You must know about the threat of Darkseid, if I'm not mistaken, you also remember what happened before Flash changed the timeline?"

"Yes, I remember. How did you know that? Also, Who are you?" {A/N:Raven and Damian are not lovers in this but best friends}

"I am Bunnix from the future. You know all about the miraculous. I have the bunny Miraculous."

"Ahh! Yes. It's great to meet a miraculous holder."

"You are meeting the Guardian today as well Raven."

"Huh?"

Marinette interrupted, "I am the guardian, Raven as well as Ladybug. Bunnix now tell me why you brought them here."

"You can tell them all that we know including the forbidden part. They need to know."

"Fine. So....... (The Author is lazy to write all that again! Deal with it! She also introduces Raven to others!) So that's all we know yet."

"So let me make it clear. You have to do a spell which you know nothing about and which causes you to go in a coma and help us win the war?"Billy asks.

"That's right."Marinette nods.

Bunnix then speaks, " So I know that it's hard to manage your brain with all of this new information. But it's supposed to be a secret."

Everyone nodded at this.

Marinette asks, "Why do they have to know? You still haven't told."

Bunnix nods and tells, "I can't tell everything cause you know Time is fragile like that. As well as when the time is right, you will know everything. But what I can tell is, Cyborg can help you with Technological part. Raven can help you perfect your magic. Billy and his siblings will help you in the fight. Also trust Mari as she knows what she is doing."

Everyone nods at this.

Raven then says, "It would be a pleasure teaching you magic."

Mari says, "The pleasure will be mine. When can you teach me magic? An afternoon time will be better."

Raven thinks for a moment and says, "At noon? I am not free after 2pm."

Marinette answers, "It would be perfect."

Raven nods and they see Cyborg and Chloe talking together.

Marinette goes to them to see what they're talking about. They are talking about technology which can be used during fighting.

Chloe notices Marinette and says, "Mari, Cyborg here is amazing. He is creating comm devices for us to communicate whenever we want. Also some other devices like bracelet when we can't speak and are in trouble just push a button on the bracelet to activate the panic button, once activated, it will alert everyone else with your vitals and location. So cool right?"

Mari grinned and nodded. She was about to speak when suddenly, Luka pulls her and says, "Mari Bunnix wants to speak with you. Says it's urgent."

Mari nods and goes with Bunnix to her room for privacy.

Mari starts, "So what did you want to speak about?"

"First When you go tomorrow to league practice, you can tell them about future me, no need to tell them about present me. If you want me there, I'll be there. Also how you have a plan to defeat Darkseid but you can't say it to them because of me. Also about your team of Captain Marvel and his siblings, Cyborg, Raven and Your French Team."

"Do I have to tell them my identity?" Marinette asked.

"No. Not right now. Also Don't tell them how you are going in a coma, They shouldn't know. Also When you go down, everyone should have left. Impulse dropped them. I have to go now. Toodles. Also Merry Christmas!"

With that Bunnix went back to her time portal before Mari could say anything.

"Wai..." Mari screamed at her when she went back.

_________

Okay I will be honest.....
I forgot to add the Christmas special to story so I'm adding it currently....
I'm sorry for forgetting about it!
Next part will be coming on Thursday!
Thanks for reading!!