A Trip Planning

"Second if you can say I wish to know the safest route to the top of Nanda Parbat." Marinette asked for the second request of his help.

I was shocked to say the least. Controlling my emotions, I asked, "Why the heck do you need that?"

Marinette just smiled and said, "I will tell you that if you promise to not tell anyone except for Chloe. No one can know."

I thought about it and replied, "Only if it's necessary and will harm someone I will tell others. If it won't I promise."

Stone smiled and said, "It doesn't harm anyone well except for me. I can sometimes see future when another miraculous holder calls me and when I woke up after fainting from healing Wonder woman, Bunnix the older one came to me and-"

"Wait who is older Bunnix?" I interrupted.

Marinette continued, "She is the Bunnix from the future. The holder is same. Anyways, the older one told me about the spell I used which caused me to go in a coma, atleast I think I know the spell. She only gave me ingredients I have to collect for using the spell. And for the spell, I need four drops of the water from Lazarus pits. I have to go max by tomorrow."

I nodded and said, "Fine, I'll take you there tomorrow morning myself."

Marinette smiled gratefully at me and said, "Thank you. Also I don't know why but Older Bunnix said that your mother will help us in the main battle. I don't know why or how she will be there but she said, that the future will get better if and only if we went by as soon as possible."

I have started to admire her. She helps however way she can. She is ready to go in a coma if everyone else survives. She didn't now also wished for something for her. I have asked Father about her. Apparently she defeated Hawkmoth with her team. I even saw few of her videos fighting. I have to say she fights graciously and can come up with so unique ideas to defeat her villains.

After we deduced and planned out our day for tomorrow, we bid each other good night and I left their house. I also collected her number. I think she went to bed. As soon as I reached back to the manor, I was interrogated by idiots, I call my brothers like what happened, why did she call you, etc. I ignored them and went straight to father and said, "The Guardian wanted me to check over and see if I have healed correctly and to check no magic is found inside me that can cause any side effects. However, she has found a little trace of magic inside me and wants me over again tomorrow morning so as to check on me."

I know I lied. I may be rude but I keep my promise. If Marinette wants to not let them know, I won't tell them unless it's necessary.

I answered knowingly all the questions asked by my adopted brothers but they don't know that. I respect that father trusted them and gave them a chance to be vigilantes. I respect them at one level too but I don't show it. They have proven their worth on their own. I may not have been chosen by my father as he was forced to have me. So I may be  a little jealous of my brothers but I don't show my jealousy. I left the room secretly carrying a little bit of weapons from the vault which may be necessary. I packed my bags for tomorrow. I carried few weapons and light snacks with water.

In the morning

I woke up at 5 am and did my daily routine- Brushed and Bathed, eaten breakfast and check on my pets. Then I called Marinette on the phone at 7am and asked, "Are you ready?"

She replied, "Yes. Just 10 mins more. Have to have my breakfast."

I replied, "Fine. I'll be over in 8 minutes."

I then hung up the phone before she could get a word in. I left my house on foot.

With Marinette

Marinette was happy to know she has learnt an easy way to get the water from Lazarus pits. She would have gone alone and brought it back with the help of Kaalki, Trixx and Tikki. One for teleportation, one for making her invisible and one for luck. But Future Bunnix had told her she couldn't use trixx there and had to ask any one Wayne for help who can be the only one who know, others shouldn't know yet. So, she asked Damian as she had the perfect chance there and then. She had said to go alone with their help. She didn't specify actually that the one Wayne she asked should come with her or just guide her but since Bunnix didn't come back, she supposed it was fine if he went. She had been allowed to use Magic by bunnix.

She had only yet told Chloe as Chloe was able to read her face. After Damian went back home at night, she spoke with Adrien and Luka about it who both wanted to accompany her. But when told they were forbidden they sat back down reluctantly. Marinette had told them to speak with Kagami, Penny and Jagged before she wakes up as she didn't want to face them.

In the morning, Marinette was ready at 7 am, had spoken briefly and Vaguely to Kagami and Penny. Jagged would be told by Penny as he was still sleeping. Penny forced her to eat breakfast. When it was nearing 7:10am, Damian had knocked on the door. Marinette quickly finished her breakfast and got ready while Penny let Damian in.

Marinette then gave the miraculous of transportation to Damian. Damian was hesitant in accepting it.

He asked,"are you sure?"

Marinette smiled and said, "Yes. However, you will return it once used."

Damian nodded and wore the sunglasses. Soon Kaalki emerged. She asked, "Are you glorious and famous enough to wield me?"

Before Damian could answer, Marinette answered her, "Kaalki he is a temporary one. But yes he is. He is a hero too."

Kaalki nodded and informed him how to use the miraculous. Then Damian transformed and opened a portal to the road of Nanda Parbat which was the easiest way to reach Lazarus pits.

_____

Merry Christmas*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
Hope you enjoy your vacations!!
Thanks for reading!! 💙💙