Adrien's Return(Christmas Special)

"BOO"
Adrien screamed , making Marinette jump in the air out of fear. When she sees who it was she immediately hugs him and slaps him on his arm. She is happy to meet him again and angry at him for scaring her.

They immediately start talking about all of things the other one missed. Adrien told her about his aunt, felix and how he can have a normal childhood for once, how he is loving it and much more. While Marinette tells him about Her cafe, Batfam and their identities, Atlanna and Hippolyta's visit and everything else.

It was nearly 5 am when they realized the time. They both laughed at their antics as to forgetting the time while catching up. They decided to talk next day. They both went to sleep.

In the morning,

Both Marinette and Adrien were waken up by Luka who had decided to make them tag along with Chloe who had forced them to go to the mall together.

The mall was decorated with Christmas tree and fake snow and other similar decorations since Christmas was coming next week on Tuesday. They all decided to do Christmas shopping for each other and other people close to them. Marinette also shopped for the waynes as they are helping her with lila case. She was shopping for Chloe, buying her some of  Chloe's favorite mascara which she knew was just about to get over of Chloe's last one. She was just buying it when someone crashed into her from the back. She was screaming, "Do you not see where you are going you id---"
She paused when she saw the face of the person who crashed into her. The other person also was about to say sorry but paused when they saw who it was.

_________

So who was it?

Find out in the next chapter...

Coming on Monday as promised

Merry Christmas!!!!
🎄🎅🔔❄