What do mean 'escaped an Engagement?'

Marinette had just closed her eyes. They had returned from their trip to Nanda Parbat around 1:30pm. She was woken up by Tikki at 4pm. 

They went out to drink Coffee in the kitchen. As Damian sat on the dining table, Chloe came to Marinette and said, "Was mission a success?"

"Yes, I got a bottle full of it." Mari replied.

"Any casualties? Any problems?" Chloe asked. Mari looked at Damian as he too looked at her and then both laughed.

Chloe got confused, "Huh? What happened?"

Mari was still laughing so Damian replied, "We escaped an engagement in the league of Assassins." This just made Mari laugh harder.

Chloe looked at them with a raised eyebrow as a way to say, 'explain'.

Mari said, "I'll explain it once only and to all of our group. Except for Mum and Dad. Why don't you call gami,Luk and Headache here?" Mari screamed the last part.

Adrien heard her and replied, "I am not a headache!"

Mari just grinned. As gami and luka came, they explained what happened to them at the league of assassins.

_____time skip_______

After explaining, Adrien was laughing on the floor, Damian was smirking as well as Marinette, Kagami and luka just put their right hands on their forehead showing that 'What the hell did these kids and assassins do/I'm tired of their shit' while chloe was pacing angrily around the room muttering things that suspiciously sounded like a plan for murder for the assassins.

Marinette then spoke, " Chloe calm down. We are not killing anybody. Also, Whatever we spoke right now, this all news is not reaching to my parents! Understood?"

The MT (Miraculous Team) looked at each other and said yes in unison.

Damian looked around and asked, "Wait, where are your parents?"

"They have gone to the nearby recording studio of Jagged's. He is planning to release a new song I think." Luka Answered.

"This reminds me. Marihime wanna come to the cafe again. It's been a while." Kagami asked.

"Ohh!! I would love to!!" Mari answered and was going to the room to get ready when Chloe called Marinette back.

"What chlo?"

"Mar, you have to speak with Raven. She came today at noon for your magic training. We had told her to come tomorrow as you were out on a mission. Please tell her before you go anywhere else during her training time."

Marinette slapped her forehead and said, "Shoot! I forgot about it. Christmas was such a long rollercoaster that I forgot all what happened before!! She would be so disappointed in me. I might have made her so angry. I really have to call her to say sorry but I don't even have her number. She will-"

"I have her number and she will most likely be amused with what happened today as far as I know her." Damian interrupted her.

"How do you have her number?" Chloe asked.

"If you forgot, I'm Robin. She is my teammate and also she is my friend."Damian answered.

"So Damian and my sweet sis Mari when is the wedding?", asked Adrien smirking at them while laughing internally.

Damian and Marinette both groaned at this. Mari replied with, " The wedding will be after I kill you and I will perform my wedding on top of your grave so you definitely won't miss it.''

They both playfully stuck out their tongues at each other.

Mari then asked while looking at Damian, "What will you tell ur family about this?"

Damian replied, "They won't know about this. They don't even know that I went there today."

This confused Marinette. So she asked, "So what did you tell them about your whereabouts? Won't they be worried?"

"You were the one to tell me to keep it a secret! -" Damian replied

Marinette replied, "Just why we are going, not everything!''

Damian then said, " Ohh! Anyways I told them you needed to check if there was any trace of magic in me that can cause side effects. And you found a slight trace so you called me again today to remove it.''

"Smart Wayne" Chloe said.

"Tt" Damian replied.

Chloe though continued, " But you forgot a little teeny tiny bit of information."

"What?" Adrien asked before Damian could.

She replied, "I think you forgot your Father, Batman is Paranoid and I'm pretty sure he has a tracker or two on you. And if my guess is correct, he will be asking you about it."

Damian replied, "Tt.. Though it is true that I have a tracker on me. But Father won't be knowing. I have already bribed Oracle to shut off my tracker for today. She won't let them know."

Chloe replied, "Hmmm Let's see"

______

Thank you for reading!!
I'm back though I will probably post once in 2 weeks..
❤❤