Surprise at the Mall

With the Waynes...

The Waynes had gone to their work as usual except for Dick who had gone to the mall. He was shopping for all of them without their notice. He was shopping for Barbara, who loved makeup. He brought her a set which he knew she had her eyes set on. He was about to pay for it when he slipped and crashed into  someone. He looked down and was saying sorry when the person who was screaming at him suddenly stopped mid-sentence. He looked up to see Marinette. He again apologized when Mari said that it was fine. Adrien who had come to call Marinette for lunch saw two people on the floor out of which one was Marinette. He came over to her side and said, "Did your clumsiness start again?" He snickered at the end. Mari huffed and said, "No. I didn't even cause the fall this time. Help me get up." Adrien obliged and helped both of them get up. Dick said, "I'm sorry again Marinette."

Marinette- "It's fine Dick. Didn't you hear him? I was super clumsy all the time until I controlled it since a few years."

Adrien interrupted and said, "Wait Mari, do you know him?"

Marinette facepalmed and said, "oh right. I forgot you don't know each other. Adrien This is Richard 'Dick' Grayson Wayne. Dick this is Adrien if you remember, I told you about him. You know my partner and best friend/honorary sibling."

Dick realized, "Oh. Nice to meet you Adrien." Dick held his hand out for a handshake which Adrien happily returned. "Nice to meet you too, Richard."

"Oh please call me Dick."

"Sure Dick."

Marinette fake coughed and asked, "Why did you come here Adrien?"

"Oh we all took a break and are eating lunch. I came to bring you there. Dick you are welcome to join us."

"Oh I would love to but I can't. I'm sorry I was just buying the gifts and now I have to get back to work. Adrien why don't you join us today at the Manor when Marinette comes?"

Marinette interrupted this time and says, "He can't come. I'm sorry Dick but I'll explain it to you at the Manor."

Dick sighed and says, "fine. I'll meet you In the evening. Bye Both of you."

Both bid him goodbye and went to eat the lunch. At the table, Chloe, Luka and Kagami were already seated and were talking with each other. Luka and Kagami were talking about how they are getting famous because of them being in Jagged's Band, but since they were masks and using names like Melodic Fencer and LC. Since they knew Chloe was good at musical instruments and Marinette could sing beautifully, they asked them if they wanted to perform with them as a band. They both immediately denied but after a lot of forcing, they both agreed. That's how the Fab 4 U (name by me) band was formed. Jagged also immediately agreed to have them play as a band in between one of his performances. They also decided to name Marinette as M.S. only and Chloe as Queenie. Jagged had decided to let them play in his concert in Gotham on Christmas Day.

Soon it was 5:45pm, so Marinette decided to go to Wayne Manor. She left and reaches there by 6pm. She helped Damian by performing her magic. Now Damian was about 12 yrs old. He now knew everyone in the Manor. Since everyone was there Marinette made a decision. She faked a cough to get everyone's attention and as soon as she got it, she spoke, "I want you all to meet someone important to me. Can I bring him here?" Bruce nodded so Marinette opens a portal and drags someone back.

__________

Who was it?
Find out in the next chapter!!!