Impulse's back story

"Explain" was all that Marinette said.

Looked like Impulse just needed this and he went on story time, "So you know how I came from the future. What you don't know is that if I hadn't come that day, Flash would have died. The time machine I came in was a fake. Bunnix and you sent me actually through Time portal. Neutron would have killed flash if not for my future technology which was given to me by you." Mari looked like she wanted to ask but impulse continued as of he anticipated her question, "No, I won't tell who created it. You aren't supposed to know right now."

Marinette nodded at this. So Impulse continued, "The second reason was to Tell you why you fell in a forced coma. Bunnix already told me that you will do it anyway so I can say that. Apparently some of the Justice League members get hurt while fighting Darkseid, you will try to heal them and while you heal them you will fall weak and get in a coma for a weak. You knew this will happen but you will help them no matter what. None of you can change this, if she doesn't heal the members, the earth will befall many catastrophic changes may occur." Impulse warned everyone.

Marinette, "I don't mind going in a coma if it means everyone and everything will be fine. Do you know which spell I used? That may help if I can know. I can find an alternative so I don't have to fall in a coma and help them fight."

Impulse shook his head and said, "I know the spell but I am forbidden to tell you right now. I can't say why but no one can know that you had to fall in a coma for winning the fight. Just the people in this room. Not even the league members nor the Bat family. Remember this. You can't change that spell. You have to fall in a coma so that we can win. No exceptions to these things."

Everyone nodded at this hesitantly. Adrien asked, "Why is her falling in a coma so important?"

"I can't tell you right now. There is a time for everything as Bunnix says." Impulse answered.

Adrien nodded at this knowing if the time isn't right, the war might be lost.

"I think it's good for everyone if you sleep now. I will meet you tomorrow Marinette and Adrien during training. I will go back home now. Good night. Alix I can drop you at the hotel if you want." Impulse said. Alix nodded so Impulse and Alix were gone in the blink of an eye.

Marinette and Adrien both had honestly forgotten about training. Everything was overwhelming for everyone. Marinette knew it was important for her to fall in a coma but it's not like she wanted it. But she could wait for it all to end so she could be relaxing again.

Everyone went into their rooms to lie down. All were speechless.

Mari just laid down on the bed overrun by deep thoughts. Tikki noticing this said, "it will all be fine Marinette. Impulse said so. Bunnix is watching you."

"Tikki, do you think I should give Alix the bunny miraculous soon? I think it will help us in this fight." Marinette asked.

Tikki just smiled and replied, "Do what you think is right. You already know Alix was gonna get her miraculous someday. You can never know if this is the right time or not. Just do it if you want to."

Marinette replied with , ''hmmm. I will give it to her next time we meet. I will go tomorrow to the Wayne's in the morning and tell them that Lila's plan is still on. I just messaged Bruce Wayne asking if I can come tomorrow."

Tikki smiled brightly and said, "I'm happy that you are finally standing up to her. Go show that girl who you are!"

Marinette grinned at her words and said, "of course Tikki."

With the Waynes, at 6pm in the evening (the same day)

Damian had just woken up feeling like his head is going to burst. Memories were Rephasing in his mind. He remembered all that what happened. He remembered everything how his brothers couldn't handle a child, Dr. Fate and Zatanna trying spells to turn him back to normal, Marinette helping his brothers calming down baby him, His father researching about magic for him, Marinette being M. S., Marinette being the Guardian, her knowing about his mother, everything.

He just couldn't understand that why would she help him, if she knew his mother was one of her enemies. How she helped him and in exchange she helped Jason, like who does that? He knew he owed her but he didn't know what to do in exchange for her help. Damian Al Ghul Wayne doesn't like owing people. He decided he will help her when she needs it. For now, he will just observe her.

Time skip to night time during Dinner.

Damian hesitantly says, "Thank you for helping me when I was a child."

Jason gasps and says, "Is Demon Spawn showing Gratitude? Tell me this is a dream!"

Damian gets angry and says, "shut up you insolent fool!"

Jason smirks and says, "This is the Demon I know! But he showed gratefulness? Tell me replacement is this real?" Jason shakes Tim violently. Tim makes him stop by pinching his arm.

"Oww! This is real! Demon thanked us!" Jason exclaimed.

"No need to thank us baby bird. After all it was my fault that you turned into a baby." Dick exclaimed.

"It was not your fault, Grayson. We both had lost. There was nothing for you to do. Do not blame yourself."Damian said.

Dick gave him a small smile and nodded. Bruce smiled at his sons, happy that everything is fine right now. Just then Bruce's phone dinged. He opened it to see a message from Marinette. He after reading it, was replying to it. Just then Tim asked, "Who is it from?"

Bruce replied, "It is from Marinette. She is asking if she can come tomorrow. She didn't say what is it about. I just replied she can come at either morning before noon or after 5 in the evening."

Everyone just nodded, all thinking the same thing, "Is everything okay with Marinette?"

_____________

Next part is coming on Tuesday!
Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much for 25k reads!!❤❤❤