The Decision

At the cafe, 11am

"I have decided that I want to reveal myself to The Wayne's. But you seriously think they can help me?"

Chloe pats on her arm and says, "I know they will, Mari. Not only they can sue her but also they are their organisers as per Adrien's message. They can make sure you don't come near them."

"Fine. I will tell them but you are coming with me. I'm thinking of going their as Marinette then transforming."

"Sure. Whatever you want."

Marinette drags Chloe towards Tim and says, " Where are you going from here today?"

Tim replied, "Wayne enterprises, my office, why?"

"I'll tell you, but answer first, when are you going home?"

"At 4."

"Okay, to put in short I'm coming with you to your home at 4. I'll meet you there. I need your family's help. Just make sure everyone is there including Barbara."

"Is it something I should worry about?"

This time Chloe answers, "No. We just need your help with something. She won't be able to tell you everything. I will be coming with her. We will explain later."

With a sigh Tim answers, "Fine. I'll make sure everyone is there."

"Great. Thanks"

Tim soon leaves for work after bidding them goodbye. Marinette and Chloe manage the cafe with the help of Selena and Pamela. (Catwoman and Poison Ivy)

At 3:45 pm, they leave the cafe to go to the Wayne Manor.

At Wayne Manor,

Bruce was helping Damian, who was slowly walking. Jason was out on his work as security head of Wayne Enterprises while Dick was Talking with Barbara. Tim was working in his laptop. When suddenly a ring was heard, Bruce was surprised to hear the phone, which was given by Ladybug to Batman, ring. He raised his hand indicating everyone should be quiet. Using his Batman voice he answered the phone, "Hello."

{B= Batman, L = Ladybug}

L: Hello Batman. Due to some uneventful circumstances, I can not make it at 6 pm. Would it be okay if I came early by 5pm?

B: It will be good. Is that all?

L: Yes. Thank you. Bye.

Bruce hung up the phone and looked up to see everyone curiously looking at him. He says, "Ladybug is coming at 5pm today. Be ready."

Everyone nods and continues their work or talk.

In the afternoon at 3:30 pm,

Bruce was confused when Tim had messaged Everyone to come home by 4pm saying it was urgent and had said, no costumes. Dick had come early from work. Jason was on his way. Tim was about to leave to come home. Barbara was already here. Alfred had gone to pick up Tim. At 3:50, Tim had arrived. Everyone immediately started asking him questions about why he had called a meeting. Bruce cleared his throat and everyone fell silent. He then asked Tim, "What happened? Why did you call this meeting?"

Tim said, "Marinette wanted to speak to you all. She told me to call this meeting. She hasn't told me why yet. So I too don't know."

Bruce pinched the edge of his nose and said, "fine. But remember that the Guardian is coming at 5. We have to see to it that few of us can leave without her noticing."

All nodded at this.

At exactly 4 pm, Marinette and Chloe walked through the door. Everyone greeted each other with a 'hello' or 'hi'. Chloe asked if they could talk in some room. They led her to the living room and asked her to start.

Chloe said, "This is difficult for her. So can you please stay quiet. And no questions until she finishes, fine?" Everyone nodded and told her to begin.

Marinette gathered her ladybug strength and said, "I called this meeting. Sorry to disturb you, but I wanted to get this over within one time. So You all know how I'm M. S. Or Jagged's daughter but you don't know how I became his daughter. I can't say everything so I bought Chloe with me. In my ex-class of Paris, there was a big liar who knew how to use fake tears and fake wounds with the help of makeup. She lied about everything how she helps famous people, how she is family to them,etc. She bullied me and threatened to take away all my friends. I didn't say this to anyone. I thought my friends will believe me and stay at my side. Adrien knew she was lying but told me to keep quiet about it. I didn't keep at first and called out her lies. I fought back and next day she had me expelled. Adrien talked with her and made her remove my expulsion. When my class fell over her lies. They had started believing her lies, they thought I bullied the liar. They then started bullying me and beating me everyday. I was lonely. Adrien had also kept helping me by defending me, calling out her lies and what not. But he couldn't do much as he was forced to keep the liar happy by his father, or else he would be hoke schooled. Chloe at that time started befriending me. She was my bully earlier but she only abused me verbally. Chloe helped me too. But I was heartbroken, my friends had left me. They started telling those lies to my parents who soon started believing them. They soon kicked me out. I was lonely and depressed and suicidal. I had even climbed up the Eiffel Tower. Chloe talked me out of it. I was staying with her at her father's Hotel. Jagged soon found out, he was about to sue them. I stopped him, I didn't want any trouble. He and Penny then adopted me. I came to Gotham on my own to start a new life." In between Marinette had started sobbing and was on the verge of crying, but Chloe had a firm grip showing her support to continue controlling her emotions."

Bruce asked, "What is the name of this liar? And Why are you telling us this? How do I even know if you are telling the truth? "

Chloe answered, "Her name is Lila Rossi. She is coming here on a field trip with our class. She is from Français Dupont Collège. We were hoping if you could help us get her schedule so we can avoid them. And also if she lies about you, you can sue her if you want at the end of her trip. You can put someone from your team on her trip. She will 100% lie about someone of the Wayne's at the least. Or you can search for the ladyblog. Her lies are posted there. That is some of them. Search whatever you want to know if we are telling the truth or not."

Bruce Nodded and said, "we will try our best to help you if you are telling the truth. If you are telling the truth, then Tim will find out their schedule and send it to you. If we want to sue her, we will tell you beforehand. And if there isn't anything else. I have somewhere to be at 5pm. I would have to leave. You can stay if you want though."

Marinette called,"Mr. Wayne wait--" but was interrupted by Jason who asked, "why did you come to Gotham though out of all places?"
Bruce had also stopped in his tracks hearing Marinette call him.
Marinette sighed and answered, "You can say your city's crime called me here. Mr. Wayne you don't have to leave. The Guardian won't come yet."

Bruce got alerted and asked, "How did you know?"

Marinette gave a small smile and said, "Know what? That you're Batfam or that Guardian won't come yet?"

"Both. I know you were multi mouse and Chloe was Queen Bee. You were a part of Team Miraculous. But how did you know that I'm Batman? You don't look like you guessed, you were quite confident in your answer showing you sureness. How did you know?"

"We know because we can see souls. We saw the same soul for Batman and Bruce Wayne. Same goes for Everyone of you. Chloe however just saw of Red Robin or Tim, she then connected the dots. The Guardian won't be coming yet I know because she is already here in front of you."

This time Dick exclaimed, "Wait a second, you're ladybug?"

"Yes"

"But we saw a video where ladybug and Multi mouse were standing together."

"I used Illusion."

Bruce said, "Prove it. That you are Ladybug."

She shrugged and said, "Fine"

Just then Jason screamed,
"WHAT'S THAT THING?"

_______________

Next update on Sunday!