training day again

Marinette woke up at 4pm. Feeling fresh but lazy, she forcefully woke herself up. She looked around to see no one around her. She tried to remember the last thing. She realized Wonder Woman! Remembering this, she searched for Tikki. She heard sounds coming from outside.

She slowly went outside to see everyone seeing Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. She smiled at the scene and went to sneakily hug Jagged from behind. As soon as she hugged Jagged, everyone realized her presence and screamed, "Mari"/ "Marihime"/ " Marinette "/ "Melody" etc.

Marinette replied, "Yes, I'm awake. Stop screaming. I'm fine , just lazy mood. Not tired. I'm refreshed." Everyone nodded at that.

Marinette then said, "Mum, I have to go back to the Justice League headquarters now. I have to check up on Wonder Woman and then go for training. Don't worry I won't tire myself out. Also, Adrien can keep an eye on me." She added the last line when she saw penny about to argue.

Penny thought for a moment then nodded and said, " I will allow but on one condition. You have to come back home before 9. Otherwise No superheroing for you Marinette Stone for a week. I'll take Tikki with me."

Marinette looked horrified for a moment but then promised, "I'll come back before 9. No late excuses. I promise."

Penny nodded. Jagged then said, "Now my little rock star, how about we eat, cause I can hear your stomach rumble from here." Marinette nodded feeling embarrassed while her friends laughed.

Marinette sat at the dining table as Sam brought out the food. Marinette ate while others sat around the table talking to each other while penny is helping out Sam and Chloe is on her phone browsing through Instagram.

After gulping down the food, She gets up washes her hands and then grabbed Adrien from his seat. Adrien yelled, "Marinette, we will go, just let go of my shirt."

Marinette let's go of his shirt and they both come to the middle of the room. Marinette passes the horse miraculous to Adrien. They say bye as they transform.

"Tikki, spots on!"

"Plagg, Claws out!"

"Plagg, Kalki unify"

Then, Chat opens a portal to the tower.

At Watchtower
An hour after Lady bug left.....

Wonder Woman was getting up. Hippolyta was beside her as she woke up. Wonder woman was still sllepy like state when she woke up. Hippolyta helped her sit up as she asked, "How you feeling Diana?"

Wonder Woman gave a weak smile and said, "Good Mother just a little weak."

"Glad to know. Do you want to rest for some more time?"

"No mother, you can call others." Diana replied knowing she wanted answers and there must be someone out of the justice League medbay.

"Of course. I'll be back" Queen Hippolyta replied as she went outside.

As soon as the door opened of the medbay, everyone gathered around her, asking if she has woken up through their looks. Only Flash voiced this thought of everyone.

Queen Hippolyta smiled at them and said, Diana has woken up. You can see her. Remember: No overbearing her and only ask important questions. She is still weak. Also I think she has questions to ask all of you."

Soon the medbay room of wonder woman was filled with all of the justice League heroes. Everyone looked at Wonder woman with soft eyes. Finally, Superman asked, "How are you feeling Diana?"

Wonder woman smiled at all of them and said, "I'm fine just feeling tired. What happened? Last I remember was that Enchantress had tied me up? I think it was enchantress..... I'm not sure it's still a bit dizzy. So what had happened?''