Enticing - 9.

You walked out of your classroom after your lecture finished, fixing your backpack over your shoulders. You smoothed the black and white plaid mini skirt you wore down neatly. And adjusted your long black cardigan before fixing the black choker and Jungkook's necklace that you wore around your neck. You wore a tight black camisole tucked into your skirt under the cardigan and paired the outfit with your favourite doc martens boots.

You felt cute and had a pep in your step today although you were running on 3 hours of sleep.

You walked out of the campus doors, checking your phone. The cafe you told Jungkook to meet you at was only a block away.

You looked up at the sky as you walked, enjoying the light breeze and wind blowing against your sun kissed skin. There was just something so freeing about taking a walk in the middle of the day. No one was around. The streets were quiet.

You felt peaceful.

As you turned the corner towards the cafe you saw a luxurious BMW parked at the side of the cafe entry. You admired the car from afar before your eyes fell onto the driver of the car.

Oh

Your face flushed, spotting Jungkook leaning by the car, looking down at his phone. You slowed your pace as you walked, wanting to take in every inch of him with your eyes.

He wore tight black jeans and a pair of Vans with a black zip up hoodie with the same coloured t-shirt underneath. The hood was over his head with a baseball cap on his head under the hood. His face was concealed but you could recognize those long, muscular thighs anywhere.

He looked like boyfriend material in that outfit.

You wanted to run up and hug him so bad.

People who walked by looked at him and his car as they passed. Girls with their friends turning their necks just to get a good look of him.

You smiled to yourself. They can look all they want. You were glad to know you weren't the only one that thought he was fine as fuck.

You felt a pang of nervousness in your stomach but you shook it off. Putting a smile on your face as you walked up to him, his eyes were still glued to the phone.

"Hi." You tapped his shoulder and he jumped, looking over at you. He tucked his phone into his pocket and a grin spread across his lips,

"Hey, beautiful." He mumbled, his voice sounded like velvet. It made you weak in the knees.

"You left me last night." He chuckled as he circled an arm around you, pulling you against his chest as he leaned down, tilting your head up with his freehand and pressing his lips gently onto yours.

"You know I couldn't stay." You breathed out as he leaned in. You closed your eyes as you kissed him back softly. You suddenly forgot you two were on the street. It felt like it was just the two of you and nothing else.

You sighed as he pulled back and your eyes fluttered open, smiling lightly up at him.

He reached up, fingers brushing against your cheek as he spoke, eyes burning into yours, "You couldn't stay with me but you let Jimin give you a ride? Why didn't you wake me up, babe..."

Your face flushed, remembering that shit show you had to deal with in the car with Jimin last night.

You shook your head, "It wasn't like that, J.K."

He smiled, taking your hand as he began to walk to the cafe doors,

"Then explain."

You looked at him, swallowing hard. 'Why is he acting so cool and calm but he sounds... jealous?' You thought to yourself. 

He opened the door to the cafe for you and you smiled awkwardly as you went inside. His hand went to the small of your back as he walked with you to a seat by the window, pulling your chair out for you before sitting down.

You blushed a little, sliding your heavy backpack off and placing it down before taking a seat.

He watched you closely as you took your bag off and chuckled,

"You look like a school girl."

"Well I just came from school so.."

"No, I mean with that skirt and stuff. I like it."

He felt himself get turned on at the sight of you. You had your hair down and wavy over your shoulders, your face looked so beautiful with natural makeup. His necklace still around your neck accompanied by a black choker.

You looked like a different person outside of the club. Not that he expected you to look the same as you always did. But he liked this side of you.

Your duality amazed him.

He was used to seeing beautiful women all his life. But you shocked him everytime he saw you.

He watched as you took charge as the waitress came over and ordered for the two of you. He usually had to take lead when he went on dates. It was nice to know that you always seemed to know what you wanted and went for it.

Wait, was this even a date? He had to find out.

You gave him a smile as the waitress left and he looked back at you, searching your eyes for some sort of sign that you felt the same way he did.

Nothing.

Your eyes sparkled as you watched him but he couldn't see any emotion behind them at all.

He admired how polite you were to the waitress as she came back and set down a glass of water for you and a coffee for him,

"You look like an iced coffee type of guy so I ordered you my favourite iced lavender latte." You blushed lightly, sliding the cup of coffee to him.

He laughed, opening the straw and poking it into the cup, "I love all kinds of coffee but iced is my favourite. You're right." He leaned down and sipped the drink, smiling.

'You could give me anything and I'll be happy with it.'
  He thought to himself.

"I hope you had a good sleep. You look well rested." You bit your lower lip lightly, peeking at his handsome face from under his hat and hood before drumming your nails against the table.

He chuckled, "I had a great sleep. But it would of been better if you were in my arms, Y/N.." He paused. "...that reminds me.. Why did you let Jimin give you a ride home?"

You sipped your water, rolling your eyes at his comment before you looked down, remembering the night before with Jimin,

"As I said. It's not what you're thinking. Nothing happened."

"Then what happened?"

"He just made me some noodles and drove me home. That's all." You made the story short. You didn't feel like telling him about Jimin trying to flirt with you and pay you to take you home with him.

"He made you noodles?" Jungkook's eyes narrowed, "So he had a date with you before me?"

"You call that a date? We just ate together and he took me home, J.K. Why do you seem so jealous?"

"Because I am."

You flushed, shaking your head as you reached over and patting his hand over the table.

"It wasn't a date. Calm down."

He took your hand, turning it over and lacing your fingers together as he spoke,

"Is this a date?"

You swallowed hard, laughing softly before shaking your head,

"Do I need to answer that?"

"Yes."

"Then no. I expect more for a first date. This is just you buying me food because I missed breakfast." You smirked playfully, pulling your hand away from his.

He huffed lightly, tongue in his cheek as he nodded,

"Then can I take you out on a real date?"

"Don't you leave like tomorrow or something?"

"If you say yes, I'll stay longer." Jungkook nodded, holding his breath.

You were about to tell him 'no' but the waitress came over and set two plates down in front of the two of you. You lowkey thanked the heavens for that because you didn't know if you even wanted to say no to him.

You smiled as you thanked the waitress before looking at Jungkook,

"I love cake." You were excited, flipping your hair back as you slid closer to the table.

You ordered the two of you a slice of cheese cake to share and two croissants. Your favourite things on the menu.

"I love your cake, Y/N." He smirked as you handed him a fork.

"Shut up before I jab this fork in your eye." You rolled your eyes again, "You're always ruining a great moment by being a fuck boy." You teased, having a bite of cake.

You were used to these types of comments but you couldn't lie, hearing it from him made you want to giggle like a schoolgirl. 

He chuckled, digging into the cake with a smile before humming as he ate,

"You didn't answer me about our date." He looked at you after a moment.

You twirled your fork in your hand and glanced at him, "Can we talk about that later?"

"Is that a no?"

"It's not a yes or a no." You hummed, looking over at your phone as it buzzed on the table.

You turned it over and peeked at it, feeling Jungkook's eyes on your face. Your cheeks flushed as you read the text. It was one of your old sugar daddies

Unknown number - 2:30PM
Hey gorgeous. I'm in town next week. Would love to see you again... x