Narcissa M. X Female Reader & Lucius M. X Female OC A Summer Worth Remembering

My best friend Cassie and I were spending the summer holidays with the infamous Malfoy family. Draco Malfoy completed our little trio and had invited us to spend the break with him this year. We had now been here about 2 months, and each of us had a very dark secret that the other did not know about.

You see, over these past couple of months, I had fallen hopelessly in love with Draco's mother Narcissa. Cassie had done the same with Draco's father, Lucius. Neither of us knew about the other's little crush, and as far as we knew neither senior Malfoy knew about the other's affair with a school girl. However, that was about to change.

As long as the two of us had been at the manor, Narcissa and Lucius had not gotten along very well. Draco had mentioned that while his parents were still together to preserve their reputation in the pureblood community, they did not have any romantic feelings towards one another. For the most part.

Cassie POV:
I woke up to the sound of light rain hitting my window this morning. Surprisingly, this was the first time it had rained since staying here. I quite enjoyed just standing outside during these summer showers, feeling the cool refreshing water on my skin and the storm power in the air.

I hopped out of bed ready for a good day. I threw on a simple outfit, knowing it would be drenched soon enough and headed downstairs. It was quite early, 7am to be exact, and no one else was up just yet. I quietly padded my way over to the front door barefoot and stepped outside.

I remained underneath the ledge of the roof for a moment, watching the rain pour from the clouds and splash as it hit the ground. Finally I stepped out from under my cover and opened my arms to the sky, letting the cold water shower me in the hot summer air. I lifted my face towards the sky and felt the droplets rolling down my cheeks and off of my eyelashes as I grinned. Thunder boomed overhead and a shiver went down my spine, the energy in the air intoxicating.

I sat down in a puddle in the rocks and just enjoyed being one with Mother Earth. I let her wash my worries away.

I was absolutely drenched when I came back inside. It was now nearing 8am and everyone would be coming down for breakfast shortly. I was just about to go upstairs and change again when I heard a voice, his voice, travel to my ears from the kitchen.

I decided to go ahead and say good morning, wrapping my soaking wet arms around his neck as he sat in his usual place at the head of the table. My hair dripped onto his skin, making him cringe away from my touch and I laughed. "Why on Earth are you so wet Cassie?" Lucius tried to get away from me but I just gripped his shoulders tighter, refusing to let go.

"It's raining." I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "No shit. Why exactly were you out in it though?" He clearly wasn't impressed by the fact I was getting him wet, but gave up trying to push me away as his shirt was already spotted with water.

"I love being out in the rain. It's so peaceful and powerful at the same time." I laid my head on his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck. "You're such a little hippie you know that?" He went back to reading his newspaper, now ignoring me completely. However, I knew just how to get his attention.

I let go of his neck, choosing to straddle his lap instead. He finally put the newspaper down and took a good look at me. My shoulder length blonde hair soaked and dripping down my body, old makeup I hadn't gotten off the night before smeared around my eyes, and as his own eyes traveled down to my white crop top, it was very obvious that I hadn't bothered with a bra that morning.

His expression turned more lustful as he stared at my breasts through the translucent material, every curve as visible as if I weren't wearing anything at all. I smirked as I looked up at him with big doe eyes, running my hands up his chest and playing with the buttons at his neck.