Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (smut) Beach Day

It was going to be a great day. No work, no priorities, just me and my beautiful girlfriend hanging out on our private beach spot.

During the summer months Narcissa and I stayed at her parent's cottage on the beach miles away from civilization, giving us our own little sanctuary.

We were free to lounge about anywhere we pleased without the disruption of people screaming and children throwing things every where. Not to mention the fact we didn't even need swim suits if we didn't want to wear them.

No one ever came this far out so we had no worries about skinny dipping in the ocean or sunbathing in the warm sand completely nude.

We grabbed our beach bag and headed down to the sandy shores, ready to relax. For the time being we were both in bikinis but I knew that wouldn't last long. It never did.

We set up the towels and the umbrella to keep some of the sun off of our skin and laid ourselves down, listening to the crash of the waves against the beach.

"Mm it's such a perfect day to be our here. The sun isn't excruciatingly hot, the seagulls are chattering, and I have my gorgeous girlfriend laying beside me half naked."

I laughed at that and leaned over to kiss her.

"I'm sure the half naked part won't last long. It feels weird to actually be wearing a swim suit." I played with the strings tied around my neck as I contemplated just getting rid of the bikini top.

"Well how about we fix that." And with that Narcissa untied her own swim suit top and pulled it off, throwing it aside and sighing as she ran her hands over her now free breasts.

"Much better." There was sand coating her chest that began to fall as she breathed, the grains rolling down the sides of her perfect boobs.

I untied my own suit and threw it aside as well, feeling the cool ocean breeze hit my exposed skin.

"God I must be about to get my period. I'm horny as hell for no reason."

I snorted at her comment, knowing she was always in the mood for a good time but the week before her period did make her particularly animalistic.

She kicked off her swim suit bottoms and was finally fully nude, allowing her to spread her legs and feel the cold breeze sweep across her most sensitive area.

I watched as her hand slowly found its way between her legs and began stimulating her clit as the other reached up to tweak her nipple.

Her back was arching up off of the sand as she moaned and squirmed under her own touch, desperate for a good fuck. I knew she was putting on a show to arouse me, and fuck was it working.

She sat up, weight resting on one hand while the other worked it's magic on her clit. From my spot beside her I could see the wetness seeping out onto the towel as she got closer and closer to climax.

She started to get desperate as her orgasm built, shoving the other hand into her aching pussy and thrusting in and out while still rubbing circles on her clit.

She was a moaning mess as I watched her eyes roll back and her back arch, body convulsing as she rode out her high.

"Fuck I needed that." Narcissa collapsed back onto the now soaked towel and allowed herself to rest after giving her body the pleasure it so craved.

I kept replaying the scene over and over in my head and soon found my hand creeping it's way towards my own lower half. I cast my bikini bottoms aside and started to toy with my clit.

I moaned lowly in my throat at the sensation and allowed my legs to spread of their own accord. My hips angled down and my pace sped up as I began to feel the knot in my lower stomach tighten in expectation.

My breaths were deep and my eyes were closed against the sun as I got myself off. My body wriggled beneath my searching fingers as my aching core begged for release.

Finally I felt that knot unravel and saw stars behind my closed eyes as I went over the edge, walls tightening as my liquid spilled out onto the sand underneath me.

"Fuck why do you do this to me Narcissa." My breathing began to calm down as I relaxed and waited for the throbbing within me to stop.

"Come on. Let's cool off in the water." She grabbed my hands pulling me up and towards the cool, blue ocean.

As soon as the water touched my hot center a shiver went up my spine but I continued in deeper until we were about waist deep.

I gave my lover a seductive smile, neither of us through with our bodily pleasure just yet. I grabbed her hips, pulling them against my own and began to grind myself on her.

Our lips met in a heated kiss as our breasts did the same, bodies entangled and begging to be touched once again.

I felt Narcissa pulling me up and got the hint, jumping up and wrapping my legs around her waist, never breaking the kiss.

Our tongues fought for dominance as my clit rubbed against her lower half, making me wet once more.

I let go of Narcissa and stepped back down into the water, still with my body pressed up against hers. I used two fingers to reach down between her legs and find her sweet spot, rubbing circles on it as I nipped at her collarbones.

Her legs parted to allow me more access as she used my hips to keep herself steady. I used the other hand to insert two more fingers into her opening, making her moan and her legs quiver underneath her.

I thrusted and stimulated her clit until she was right on the edge of release, listening to her nearly scream my name as she came into the water.

Once she had regained control of her body she gave me a dark, seductive smirk before roughly pulling me out of the water and back onto the sand.

We were standing where the tide rolls over the sandy shore when she pushed me onto the ground and sat on her knees between my thighs.

The water lapped at my core every time the tide came in and Narcissa began stimulating my clit. I laid my head back on the sand and allowed my hips to angle down to meet the water and my lover's hand as I began to feel that familiar knot in my stomach.

I bit my lip to suppress a moan and reached up to grab my breast as a breathy moan left my lips, unable to be contained. She worked my center until I felt the ball in my stomach release and the stars exploded behind my eyes, my liquid spilling over Narcissa's hand and into the ocean.

Once I had come down from my high she offered me a hand to help me up, and we returned to our little spot on the beach to rest and enjoy another perfect day in paradise.