Severus Snape X Narcissa Malfoy (Smut)

The icy wind whipped rain into the witch's face as she pulled her cloak tighter to combat the unfortunate weather. She strode confidently down the cobblestone alleyway towards her destination, tugging at the top of her hood to keep her identity a secret from a few passers by.

While this was primarily a muggle neighborhood there was always the potential for someone to recognize her, and that would never do. No one could know of these visits to her childhood friend's home, especially those that had connections to her husband. The two had come to an agreement of sorts, a friends with benefits relationship that gave them both what they desired.

The witch spent most of her life locked away in a manor in a loveless marriage based solely on reputation. The wizard cared nothing for emotional intimacy but still wished to satisfy his most primal needs. So, once a week when the woman's husband left the town for work she traveled this road to spend some quality time in another man's bed.

She glanced both ways around the building to check that the coast was clear before quickly stepping up to the door and knocking, shifting anxiously from foot to foot as she waited. As the door creaked open she lifted her head slightly to allow the man at the door to recognize her and let her in.

The servant opened the door just enough for the witch to shuffle in sideways before slamming it shut and locking it once again. Without a spare glance in her direction the rat-like man led the way down the hall towards the sitting area where her companion always awaited.

The witch stepped into the room to find her old friend sitting in his usual armchair with a newspaper in hand, flipping it downwards as he acknowledged the arrival of his guest. His pitch black eyes flickered over to the door where the servant awaited orders, glancing knowingly between the two.

"That will be all Wormtail." The man spoke, flicking his wand to slam the heavy door in the servant's face.

"Narcissa, doing well I presume?" The wizard's voice was as smooth and rich as chocolate, his pitch black eyes roaming over his friend's face.

"Quite well Severus. And yourself?" He nodded once and dropped the newspaper at his side before uncrossing his long legs and standing up, pleasantries aside.

"Wormtail is growing wise." Narcissa mentioned with a sharpness to her eye, indicating this was an issue to her. She had moved to be perched on the edge of the sofa, knowing she would not be in this position for very long.

"I will deal with him later. For now.." Severus waved his wand again and a silencing charm was placed over the room to keep the servant from growing any more suspicious about their weekly meetings.

"Perhaps we should get on with what we plan to do here today. Can't keep Lucius waiting can we?" The man smirked, Narcissa's eyes narrowing at the mention of her husband.

"No that wouldn't do at all." She all but whispered, removing her cloak as her eyes penetrated those of the man standing over her.

With a sigh Narcissa shimmied her undergarments down her legs and dropped them to the side, leaning back against the armrest and the back of the sofa. She hiked her skirt up her hips and let her legs lazily fall open as she waited on her partner to get on with it.

Without breaking eye contact Severus removed his belt with a few soft 'clicks'. One hand unbuttoned the trousers and the other unzipped, preparing for what was to come.

Severus slowly sauntered over to the sofa and placed one knee between Narcissa's legs, rubbing the textured material of his trousers against her most sensitive organ. The witch's face changed to one of pleasure as her eyes softened and her lips parted.