Random Snippets 2 (Smutty)

⛈️Narcissa Malfoy⛈️

I paced my large bedroom at Malfoy Manor, flinching every time the thunder boomed outside, shaking the windows of the old house, or when the lightning lit up the world outside, threatening to strike anything in its path.

I hated storms. I had since that fateful day so many years ago.

Every time the loud booms rumbled throughout the manor I was instantly taken back to the day my hometown lost too many lives in an F5 tornado. I still remembered traversing the streets as a young child and counting the red X's on the doors of the houses indicating there were bodies that needed to be removed. (This is unfortunately a true story and why I'm so afraid of storms irl.)

I tried to keep my mind occupied on other things, reading, drawing, listening to music, but it just wasn't working today. The storm raged on and it was getting worse, the lights beginning to flicker as the rain and wind pelted the power lines.

I needed to move my feet and just do something. So, I exited my room at a fast pace, eyes scanning the empty hall before I strode off in the direction of the stairwell.

My eyes darted around anxiously as I walked, my mind racing as I debated whether or not it was worth bothering anyone over. I hated bothering people more than anything in the world but I was panicking and rational thinking was quickly going out the window.

I hadn't quite made it to the stairs when I nearly ran right into none other than Narcissa Malfoy. I had been anxiously searching my surroundings again and hadn't seen her approach, eyes wild as they found hers in my hasty stop.

"Are you alright love?" The older witch asked, concerned by my odd behavior.

I nodded quickly, a tight lipped smile on my face as my gaze darted past her to the window at the end of the hall. Even in my panic my automatic response to another's worry was to try and reassure the person I was fine, no matter what I really wanted to say.

I was physically incapable of admitting that I needed comfort and Narcissa knew that.

Before the other woman could respond a loud crack filled the air followed by the loudest boom of thunder I had ever heard, immediately knocking out the lights and bathing us in complete darkness.

In sheer panic I launched myself at Narcissa, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my head in her chest with a scared whimper. I held on tight as I scrunched my eyes closed and pretended it wasn't happening, forgetting my anxiety about bothering people instantly.

"It's alright love. You're alright." The older woman had reflexively wrapped me in a hug the moment I launched myself at her, rubbing my back as we stood there waiting on the power to come back on.

"The storm cannot hurt you inside. You're safe." She cooed, pressing light kisses to my forehead. I was shaking in my fear and I could hear the concern in the other witch's voice as she tried to soothe me.

The lights did not seem to be coming back on anytime soon and so Narcissa cast lumos, ushering me back down the hall after I had reluctantly released her from my death grip.

Narcissa took me into her own bedroom, sitting us down on the edge of the bed and pulling me into her side to wait out the power outage. I held onto the other woman for dear life, focusing on the overwhelming sense of safety I received from the older witch.