Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader Period Pain

I woke up to something feeling very wrong. My legs felt like they were glued together and the sheets underneath me felt.. wet? 'What in Merlin's name' I thought as I threw back the comforter.

There was blood everywhere. My thighs were stuck together with the dried, crimson, liquid and there was still more seeping out of me onto the bed. There was a puddle underneath me, bigger than I had ever seen it. Sure, I had bled through my shorts before, but this was on another level. There was just so. Much. Blood.

I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over my lower half as I heard a small knock at the door. 'Not now not now.'

"It's open" I shouted, voice shaking as I tried to hide the mess I had created last night. I knew she would understand, however, I just wasn't comfortable telling her about the blood gushing from my lower half.

"Morning love. Sleep well?" In walked Narcissa Malfoy, the woman I was very interested in, and wanted to date. I was so not about to tell her I had most likely ruined her guest bed. It would ruin the relationship we already had.

"Great. You?" I put on a fake smile and shifted uncomfortably as she sat down on the bed beside me. I swallowed nervously and pulled the comforter a little higher as I tried not to let her see my worry.

"I slept alright. Are you quite alright darling? You're acting strange." She placed a warm hand over mine, even that gesture making me nervous as she was so close to touching the blood on my thighs.

"I'm fine. I'll uh.. meet you downstairs in a moment for breakfast. I need to shower real quick." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You don't normally shower in the mornings. What happened? Talk to me love." She looked genuinely worried about my well being and I felt a bit bad about my overreaction. I knew it was a normal thing that half the population had to deal with, including her, I had just been taught to hide it my entire life. Everyone had made it seem like it was something to be ashamed of, and my intrusive thoughts were telling me she would be grossed out and leave me before our relationship had even started.

"I just.. seemtohavegottenmyperiod" I rambled the last part out under my breath, hoping she didn't hear it.

"What was that? I didn't catch it." She placed a warm palm on my cheek, gently making me look her in the eye as I said my previous sentence once more.

"I got my period." I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for her to jump up and run screaming at me about how disgusting I am.

"Aw love it's alright. You don't have to be ashamed of something you can't control." Her other hand found its way to my other cheek and the warmth was incredibly comforting. I finally opened my eyes to meet hers.

"Come on, go take a shower, I've got the bed." She started pulling her wand out of her sleeve as I still refused to stand up. Even after the reassurance that everything was alright I was still self conscious about how much blood was coming out of me. This was the heaviest period I had ever had.

I slowly slid one leg out, my thighs unsticking with a small ripping feeling as the dried blood keeping them together was replaced with what was now trying to run down my leg thanks to gravity. I ripped off the bandage and threw the comforter back, exposing the red liquid covering nearly half the bed.

I could feel my face turning bright red as she looked at me with pity. "It's not usually this bad" I mumbled as I avoided eye contact. Standing up was not a pleasant sensation as laying down kept the flood at bay, and now the gates were open.

"It's alright y/n. Happens to the best of us." I gave a small, quick nod and turned towards the bathroom. As I waddled my way towards the luxury of a warm shower I heard Narcissa mumble a spell to clean the sheets and my embarrassment grew even further.

The warm water was nice, washing some of my worry away along with the blood slithering down the drain. The cramps were beginning to kick in and I knew this was going to be a long day.

I finished up in the bathroom, throwing on some old, comfortable clothing and made my way downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Draco was on a mission with his father to pick up a few things from Diagon Alley, and it was just Narcissa and I in the manor today.

I sat down in my usual spot across from her and focused my attention on the plate in front of me while she skimmed The Daily Prophet for any interesting news. Not much was said during breakfast, me too entranced by my thoughts to strike up a conversation, her nursing a cup of tea.

I began shifting uncomfortably in my seat, the cramps working their way lower and leaving a dull ache in my crotch. I sighed and subtly leaned to one side to try and alleviate some of the discomfort to no avail. I glanced up and Narcissa was watching me with a knowing eye before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

I remained in my seat, puzzled, and she returned shortly after with a small vial of clear liquid. I watched as she sat it down on the table in front of me and retook her own seat, leaning back in the chair and getting comfortable.

"It will help with the pain. It's what I take on bad days. An old friend began making them for me in school and still offers to send over a batch every now and then when he's brewing."

I took the vial and downed the bitter liquid inside, shuddering at the taste as it made its way down my throat. Narcissa chuckled at my reaction.

"Probably should have warned you it isn't nice."

I mock glared at her. "Thank you.. for everything this morning. It sucks being biologically female sometimes."

"I agree." With a wave of her hand the vial disappeared Merlin knows where. I drank the rest of my orange juice to get the taste out of my mouth, the acid in the juice removing any trace of the disgusting potion.

It did help however, and the ache was beginning to subside. I sighed in relief and slumped in my chair, not realizing how tense I had been up until that moment. Narcissa offered me a small smile and stood up, offering her hand to me.

I took it and followed her upstairs to her own bedroom. I had been in here a time or two before but it was just as grand as I remembered. She led me over to the bed and we laid down together, me cuddling into her side as she flipped on the television above the fireplace.

We spent the day watching random, bad movies for a few laughs. At one point my stomach began to cramp quite badly again and she summoned a heating pad for me and gently began rubbing my lower stomach to help alleviate the pain.

The pain eased up as the day drew to a close, my period always getting much lighter at night. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.