NM X Dom Reader (Smut)

It had been a relatively uneventful day so far. I woke up, ate breakfast, worked on a couple of artworks, and before I knew it the afternoon sun was beginning to dip lower in the sky.

I was staying with a friend with benefits for a couple of weeks while dealing with some family issues and suddenly realized I hadn't seen her at all today. Normally she was attached at my hip and taking every opportunity to test my patience with her brattiness.

However, as submissive as Narcissa acted outside of the bedroom once I had caved in she completely flipped a switch, taking full control of the situation. Nevertheless, outside of the actual act she was just a filthy little whore that wanted attention.

I was walking back upstairs and towards my bedroom when the woman in question snuck up behind me, resting her hands on my hips to get my attention and making me jump a bit. She pressed herself up against my backside and wrapped her arms fully around my waist, her warm breath tickling my skin as she whispered in my ear.

"Mm there you are. I'm so fucking horny baby." Her voice was airy and full of need, pushing her hips into my ass and trying to grind herself on me.

My eyes narrowed as I pretended to contemplate her words, deciding if I wanted to give her what she wanted or not.

"Oh is that so?" I smirked, Narcissa's lips brushing against my skin as she tried to entice me into giving her what she wanted.

I spun on the spot and pushed her up against the wall, hard. Her front was against the dark stained walls, cheek pressed up against it as she subconsciously pushed her ass towards me.

I pressed myself up against her backside and ran one hand up her spine as I whispered in her ear much like she had done to me, "well we'll just have to see what we can do about that now won't we?"

Both hands came down to grab the bottom of the other woman's skirt, hiking it up over her hips and exposing her nearly bare ass. She tried to pull herself off the wall and I roughly pushed her back where I wanted her, kicking her feet apart.

"Stay still." I growled, ripping her black thong off and waiting no time in getting down to business.

She was absolutely soaked and I was able to immediately penetrate her opening with two fingers, leaning over her and pushing her hair aside so I could see her beautiful face as I pleasured her.

A loud moan escaped Narcissa's throat as I entered her, mouth falling open and eyes closing as I took care of her sexual needs.

"Be a good pet and maybe I'll let you cum." I demanded, taking a fistful of her two toned hair in my free hand and dragging her head back, forcing her to submit to me.

Her moans of pleasure encouraged me to pump my fingers in and out, her ass jiggling as my thrusts became rougher, faster. I knew she wouldn't last long at this pace but wasn't finished with her quite yet, quickly and without warning removing my fingers and spinning her to face me.

I dropped to my knees on the hard floor, pain vibrating through my knees as they made contact but I didn't care. I attached my mouth to the other woman's clit, sucking and licking as her body struggled to contain the pleasure she was experiencing.

Her fingers were wound tightly in my hair, pushing my face into her pussy and angling her hips upwards to give me full access to where she wanted me. Her legs were beginning to shake as she grew closer to the edge of release and finally she had to sink down to the ground for fear of falling.

"Fuck baby. Don't you dare stop now." Narcissa's eyes were dark, filled with desperation and desire and I chuckled.

"Wouldn't dream of it baby." I grabbed her hips, sliding her down the wall a bit and pushing her skirt back up where it had fallen down. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and pink pussy pointed towards the sky.

I placed my hands on her thighs to keep them steady and leaned down to reattach my lips to her bud, continuing my actions until she was a whimpering mess and there was a small puddle of arousal gathering underneath her.

"Fuck I'm so close." Her voice was airy, hands that had previously been groping at my hair now pinching her own nipples as she sought her release.

"Im gonna squirt. Fuck I'm gonna squirt." I sped up my pace a bit, determined to make her do just that.

The other woman's walls clenched tightly around my fingers, back arching as much as her current position would allow, and a stream of warm liquid hit my chin and began dripping down my neck.

She let out a scream as she rode out her orgasm, short bursts of squirt emitting from her as she finished and completely soaked my skin as well as my shirt.

I finally released her legs and she stretched them out in front of her, body going limp as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her eyes were glued to me as I licked off each individual finger as if I was tasting fine wine before standing up.

I strutted off down the hallway as if I hadn't just rearranged my lover's guts and heard a small chuckle from behind me. I knew she was glaring at me as I continued towards my bedroom, plotting her revenge.

A/N: Wrote this in 15-20 minuets just now so don't come for me for it being so short and questionably written  lol. I have a few short story ideas that'll be coming and possibly a longer one later on. :))