Lady Lesso X Female Reader (Smut)

(In continuation of my last SGE fic)

'First day of classes. Let's do this.' I thought to myself as I pulled on the smelly, moth eaten black sack that the school had given me. Well, given was a strong word. More like I found in the wardrobe left from some poor innocent soul that had failed and been turned into a slug or something equally horrible.

Hort had caught me up on school rules and policies yesterday during the teacher's introduction speech. We were called Nevers, the students in the school for good Evers. They received their happily ever after and we never did. While our classes consisted of uglifying ourselves and learning torture, hexes, and curses, their's consisted of beautification, animal communication, and how to find true love's kiss.

However, as strange as the classes were the grading system was even stranger. Each class had 20 students at a time, every person receiving a number based on their daily performance. 1 was the best and 20 the worst and your placement in the school determined what you would become once you were out of the school, either villain, sidekick, or mogrif. Too many fails would place you in the bottom category and you would end up either a plant or an animal in someone else's story.

I knew I should have been more concerned being I wasn't from their world and didn't have a history with magic and villainy like the others. Yet, I was too overwhelmed at this point to even have it sink in what failure really meant.

I did notice one thing though. During the welcome speech we met several of the teachers of both schools, including the deans. The red haired woman I had seen yesterday had introduced herself as Lady Lesso, Dean for the school of evil. I had immediately recognized the name from my class schedule, looking back and seeing I actually had a class with her this morning.

Hort all but dragged me through the crowded halls towards our first class of the day, curses and death traps with the infamous Lady Lesso. Breakfast with the nevers had been a very.. interesting experience to say the least and I was more than ready to bury my nose in a text book and forget the green tinted gruel the wolves had slopped into rusty pails in lieu of food this morning.

"Come on Nixie we have to hurry! I've heard Lady Lesso can be a hard ass and I do not want to piss off the teacher in charge of demonstrating death traps." Hort kind of laughed, seemingly amused by the fact a teacher could use lethal weapons on her students.

I finally found myself stumbling into an icy classroom just as the clock chimed 8am. Hort chose two seats for us at the front of the classroom and while I wasn't thrilled with being in the teacher's direct eye line, he was the only person so far that hadn't sneered at me, tried to trip me, or blatantly stated their hatred of me to my face and I was in no position to turn down even this minute amount of kindness. They clearly didn't like readers here.

Looking around me there were all ages of students in the first year classroom, the youngest no more than 10 and the oldest with greying hair and hardened wrinkles around his steely eyes. However, the majority were teens and young adults, making me feel just a little bit less alienated that I had expected to upon arrival.

"Alright shut your traps you worthless insects!" Lady Lesso stormed into the classroom, slamming the door behind her as she glided to her desk and plopped down on the edge of it with a glare in each student's direction. Crossing one long leg over the other she peered around the room with disgust in her sharp, amethyst gaze.

"Pathetic bunch this year." She chortled, snorting. Finally the older woman's eyes landed on me, pausing just long enough to make me squirm uncomfortably in the rickety chair.