Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader A Modern Smutstory

Sunlight came streaming in through the window covering the entirety of one wall in our bedroom. The sounds of honking car horns and angry pedestrians my usual morning wake up call living in the heart of Manhattan.

My lover was still sound asleep underneath the warm blankets and I had no desire to disturb her this morning. I had to be at work in a few short hours to run through a bit of paperwork but I had time.

I climbed out of the king sized bed, still fully nude from the night before, and walked my bare ass across the large room and out the door into the living area. We lived alone, with privacy charms on the window overlooking the city so I had no fear of causing a scene down below by my lack of clothing.

I padded into the kitchen and pressed the button on the keurig, hearing the familiar sounds of coffee brewing within. I grabbed my favorite mug out of the overhead cabinets and waited on the caffeinated drink to finish pouring.

I stirred a bit of sweetener in the bitter liquid and 'mmed' softly as I took a small sip of my absolute favorite beverage. I had a bit of a coffee addiction and would most definitely be stopping by Starbucks on the way to the office. It wasn't my fault the cafe was right outside my apartment building.

Once I had my liquid gold I returned to the bedroom to see the other woman in the same position as I had left her, bare back exposed about halfway down her spine before being covered by the thick, white comforter.

I knew she would wake soon and I strolled over to the window to see what was happening outside today. It was a bit cloudy but the sun still made itself known, shining down on the day ahead.

The usual obnoxious traffic filled the streets, pedestrians rushing to work on the sidewalks and paying no mind to their surroundings as they so often did. I was surprised I hadn't witnessed more car accidents from up here with how unobservant people were these days.

I took another sip from my mug, wrapping my hands around the hot glass and warming my body through my palms. I sighed in contentment as I thanked the universe for all that it had bestowed upon me thus far. I had a wonderful partner, an incredible penthouse in New York City, I was the head director of my now deceased family's modeling agency, and I had everything that I could have ever dreamt of.

Being lost in my thoughts I never heard the quiet movement behind me, suddenly feeling arms wrap around my waist and a body press up against my own. Her chin rested on my shoulder as she looked down at the going's on below, core rubbing up against my backside.

"Good morning my sweet." She whispered sleepily in my ear, lips grazing over the sensitive skin of my earlobe.

"Good morning darling." I replied with a peck on her cheek.

"Do you have work this morning?" Narcissa asked, nuzzling into my neck.

"Mhm. In a couple of hours." I only had to be in the office for a few hours a week, just long enough to sign paychecks and make sure everything was running smoothly. Perks of being the boss I suppose.

"Well then I better make this quick hm?" She moved to stand in front of me, blocking my view for only a moment as she sank down to her knees and I automatically cupped the back of her head stroking the hair away from her face.

This had become our morning ritual, the one who wasn't working gave the other a quick fuck in order to deal with the day ahead. Our more exploratory sexual fantasies were held at night when we both had more time, or on the days neither of us had anywhere to be.

I took my hand back and held my coffee mug again, parting my thighs as my eyes wandered across the various buildings surrounding our home. The other witch's nose bumped my clit as her tongue stretched out and flattened to cup my heat.

She slowly trailed her tongue back up to the bud, a trail of spit lingering between her lips and my core for just a moment before she connected her mouth with my pussy once more. Her hands rested gently on my thighs to keep herself steady as she worked, pleasuring my body in order to get the release I craved.

I continued sipping my coffee and watching the crowd below, unknowing of what was happening a few feet above their heads. I felt powerful like this. Standing in my luxury penthouse, nude and sipping expensive coffee with a beautiful little whore on her knees for me. I felt like the boss man in all the movies, any woman I wanted would find themselves in my bed in order to receive the power and status I could offer them.

My breathing deepened slightly as I felt the ball of tension building in my lower half, my climax beginning to make itself known. Two of Narcissa's slim fingers found their way inside of me, curling into my g-spot as she pumped in and out while flicking random patterns on my clit with her tongue. It felt like she was spelling something but I didn't know exactly what.

I let my mouth fall open and my head loll back a bit as I came, the stimulation on my core slowing as I came down from the ecstasy.

Narcissa stood up, eyes never leaving my own as she licked the juices off of her mouth and fingers before taking my coffee mug from my hands and taking a long gulp. It was a small thing but it meant equality in our relationship. Rather than just a random whore to satisfy my sexual needs, the other woman was my partner, my girlfriend, and she was just as much in charge of this relationship as I was.

I turned to watch her bare ass swing as she made her way into the bathroom for a morning shower. I knew I needed to clean up and followed her in, stepping into the large, glass box and turning on the multiple shower heads.

We faced away from each other doing our own things but doing them together. That's how our relationship was, we weren't all that clingy and obsessive of each other but we had a silent agreement to do everything possible side by side.

After our shower I followed Narcissa into the walk in closet to get dressed for the day. I decided on a white button down and a pair of black slacks for a day in the office, Narcissa throwing on a white blouse and pencil skirt in order to run a few errands before returning to the apartment to do as she pleased until I returned.

Neither of us was really a breakfast person, deciding to just grab another coffee at Starbucks before parting ways. Another day another penny.

A/N: I have a few one shot ideas for the this modernized "story". It's a DR I haven't yet visited but plan to so it's kind of fun to put my daydreams into story form.