Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)

I had unfortunately gotten my period this morning. However, things weren't all bad.

While my period was like most with cramps, nausea, bloating, and just a whole lot of pain, it also made me so incredibly horny and sensitive. Bringing myself to climax while blood poured out of my pussy was officially my kryptonite. It just felt so damn good.

I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed the old towel we used for occasions such as these and laid it out on the bed before crawling my way into my spot and stripping off every stitch of clothing from my body.

The cold air surrounding me hit my extra sensitive core as I spread my legs, the feeling of being completely exposed turning me on even more. I pulled my knees up and allowed them to fall outwardly, pussy wide open and dripping.

I immediately attached two fingers to my bud, rubbing small circles on my pleasure center. My other hand was pressed into my lower stomach between it and my thigh, searching for that special spot outside of my body. I didn't really want to clean anything after sticking it inside of my bloody walls, but I knew I could still stimulate my g-spot this way.

My mind went to images of my lover spread out just as I was now, two fingers holding her folds out of the way and exposing her pretty pink pussy. Her head leaned back into the pillow, mouth open in an '0' as her body writhed beneath her own fingers.

With her legs in the air and her fingers holding herself wide open, I had a full view of her dripping entrance, hole pulsating as she stimulated her clit. A sheen of sweat made her entire body glisten as she squirmed, drawing closer and closer to her release.

The older woman's two toned hair somehow stayed flawless while framing her face and fanning out over the pillow below her, soft moans filling the space as she tried to keep quiet while pleasuring herself.

I felt myself getting closer as well, the coil in my stomach becoming more intense the faster I worked my clit, digging my fingers into the skin just above my mound for extra pleasure.

I heard the click of the bedroom door just as I reached my high and turned my head to see the woman of my fantasies walk into the room with a look of surprise plastered on her gorgeous face. I was too far to stop now and pushed myself over the edge, mouth opening in a silent scream as my legs clenched and shook.

I worked myself through the orgasm, uncaring of my audience and just enjoying the feeling of the liquid dripping out of my entrance. I finally dropped my legs to be laying flat on the bed, blood and arousal free to flow with gravity due to my change of position.

As for Narcissa, she was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest and a dark glare residing on her beautiful face, watching. I knew I was already in trouble and decided to make it worth it, cheekily smiling at the older witch and running my hands up over my breasts with a satisfied sigh. I didn't try and cover up, I didn't try and run, I was proud of myself.

That clearly was not what she wanted to see as she looked away from me for a second, chuckling under her breath and shaking her head with a sadistic smile covering her features. She finally pulled herself off of the doorframe and slowly walked into the room, gaze boring into my own as her heels resounded on the wooden floor. The other woman walked around the bed, eyes glued to my body as she stalked her prey.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, now very aware of what I had started and what I was most definitely in for. Narcissa stopped once she had reached the other side of the bed, never saying a word but just curling one long, thin finger in my direction.

I stood up in front of her, grabbing the towel and folding it before shoving it between my legs. I didn't know what she had in mind but I didn't want to leave a blood trail across the house.