NM X Reader (Smut)

It was a cool, late Fall evening here at Malfoy Manor and I was enjoying a bit of time outside with my secret lover, Narcissa. We were both sat on the small stone bench in the back gardens, the subtle moonlight allowing us to see each other and the beautiful scenery in front of us but low enough that the other occupants of the Manor had no chance of spotting our scandalous behavior.

We sat in silence for some time just simply enjoying the night. Crickets chirped all around us and I watched as Narcissa brushed a few stray hairs out of her face after the cold wind picked them up. She noticed me staring and turned to meet my gaze with a sweet smile plastered on her beautiful face.

My eyes immediately flitted downwards as one hand crept towards the other woman's thigh, lightly caressing the skin as I hinted at what I wanted. Her legs twitched in response, slightly parting as her body accepted the loving touch.

Our eyes met once more as my fingers continued their way upwards and under her skirt, tracing the cotton undergarment with my fingertips and eliciting a shiver from the older witch beside me. She instinctively took her bottom lip in between her teeth at the pleasurable feeling, wanting more.

I smirked as I brought my free hand up to cup Narcissa's face and bring it towards my own, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. One finger ran up and down her clit to stimulate the bud through her clothing as I wanted to start off slow and cherish the older woman's body just like she deserved.

"Let me make you feel good my love." I whispered almost inaudibly against her lips, two fingers now circling her sensitive core and her thighs parted farther to give me more access.

My head tilted down and our foreheads met as I watched the other witch's body slightly squirm against my fingertips, her breaths becoming deeper as she focused on the sensations between her legs.

I began to kiss my lover across her jawline and down the side of her neck, soft, loving kisses that reminded her of just how much I cherished these moments. The cold night air was not enough to keep the heat of passion off either of our skin, a warmth spreading across our bodies as we shared an act of love.

I knew Narcissa's eyes had fallen closed as her head tilted back, exposing the soft porcelain skin above her collarbones. My kisses trailed downwards until I found the dip between the protruding bone and her shoulder, sucking harshly to leave a few purpling love bites in the crevice. I did the same on the other side, treating her entire body with the utmost care.

The older witch placed a hand in the center of my chest to push me back, dark gaze full of desperation and lust. Her crimson lips shined with wetness in the moonlight where she had bitten down on them to keep silent as I worked her body.

"Please.." she whispered, voice deep and sultry as she begged for what she wanted. What she needed.

I complied and slid from my spot on the bench beside her onto the ground between her knees, gazing up at my lover with doe eyes as I made sure she was ok with what was to come next. The parting of her thighs as she shifted her weight back to rest on her hands told me all that I needed to know and I wasted no time in removing the pair of simple, black underwear with a bit of help from the woman herself.

Narcissa waited expectantly, legs open as she pushed her hips towards me. Her skirt hitched up to give me the perfect view of her wet, pink center and I could almost see her heartbeat in the aroused bud.

The cold air whipped around us again, goosebumps forming on the older woman's exposed thighs and she shivered slightly at the feeling of it blowing across her hot core.

I began to press slow, soft kisses from the inner knee to the top of her inner thigh, blowing a stream of cool air onto her glistening pussy but nothing more before trailing my kisses down the other thigh. Narcissa was becoming impatient and I could feel her starting to squirm as the sensations became too much.

"Touch me. Please, I need you to touch me." The other witch groaned out, fists clenched around the back of the stone bench to keep from taking care of this need herself.

"So pathetically needy my darling. Already begging to be fucked." I chuckled lowly, wrapping my hands around her thighs to keep them open as I prepared to give her what she was so desperate for.

Narcissa opened her mouth to retort but was cut off by her own breathy gasp as my tongue came into contact with her most sensitive organ. She moaned deeply as I flattened out the muscle and drug it through her folds collecting the liquid.

A string of my saliva mixed with my lover's arousal connected us for only a moment as I pulled back, savoring the sweet and tangy mixture coating my tastebuds. It always reminded me of the aftertaste of a melon, the succulent juices sliding down my throat as I went in for another taste.

I dipped my tongue into her entrance to feel the fleshy walls clench around me, the other woman's hips jerking. I explored her folds, searching for the spots that made her gasp or grind against me as she searched for more.

As I found a good rhythm for both of us, I brought one hand up to collect some of the wetness on my fingers, coating two of the digits in the natural lubricant before gently inserting them into my lover's entrance. Her legs shot open and one hand came to grip a fistful of my hair as she held my head where she wanted it.

Even from my position on the ground I could see that Narcissa's back was arching as she angled her hips downwards to put more pressure on her pussy, breasts reaching up to meet the sky as she reveled in the bodily pleasure.

I could feel the small rocks digging into the skin of my knees and the awkward half sitting position was becoming increasingly more uncomfortable but I wouldn't stop until she had reached climax. My tongue ran random patterns all over her bud as my fingers pushed upwards into her g-spot.

Narcissa's entire body was beginning to tighten in anticipation of her release, the familiar ball in her stomach beginning to unravel as she focused on reaching orgasm.

"I- I think I'm going to squirt." She breathed out, trying to pull my head back to slow down and keep from showering me in the uncontrolled liquid.

However, that just encouraged me and I sped up my actions to get her to do just that. A spray of warm liquid covered the hand buried inside of her and the ground below us, a few droplets hitting my chest as it splashed around us.

"F-fuck. I'm- I'm so close." I thrusted deeper and harder into her cunt, Narcissa's whole body being pushed around as I fucked her. She was still squirting in small bursts, the overstimulation too much for her body to withstand.

Finally she let out a strangled scream that was part moan as her legs began to quiver violently and her walls clenched around my fingers. Her sharp nails dug into my scalp as she came, searching for anything to hold onto as she rode out the orgasm.

I slowed my movements as she relaxed, easing out of her and standing up to brush the pebbles out of my knees. I gazed at my fingers that were all but glued together with the sticky aftermath of our sexual adventure and smirked, offering them to her.

The older woman never broke eye contact as she took the two fingers in between her perfectly plump lips, swirling her tongue around them to cleanse me of her juices. After my hand was sufficiently cum free, I used it to softly cup her chin and bring her face towards me for a sweet kiss, reminding her of the gentle touch she deserved to know.