NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" Part 2

Narcissa POV:

I hummed to myself as I set up my phone in front of the mirror on my makeup counter in preparation for tonight's show. I shuffled a few of my makeup supplies out of the way and readjusted in my seat as I waited on the clock to strike 7 and the fun to begin.

A few of our usuals were already in the comment section starting things up and making me chuckle at their enthusiasm. If only they knew the sight that was about to flood their monitors.

Let's goooooo 😫

Can't wait 😍😍

I'm gonna finish before the show even starts 😭

I readjusted once more to get comfortable, humming as I waited on the timer to hit zero and the live to start automatically. We had less than a minuet and I continued to lazily make minor adjustments to my appearance: pushing stray hairs back into place, rubbing off a small streak of mascara underneath my bottom lid, and touching up my bright red lipstick.

Finally I heard the 3 second warning, camera beeping with each number as it made its way to zero. The live screen popped up, my own face greeting me as the comments began rolling in and I smiled sweetly at our audience.

Holy fucking shit

Oh this is gonna be a good one 🤤

Hot damn 🥵

The view on the screen in front of me was enough to send a throb through my own core as I made eye contact with myself. I and my partner both were completely nude, my perky C cups erect and in full view of the camera.

My hips were hidden beneath the table, the other girl's hands visible on my sides and small glimpses of her body and hair poking out around my frame while keeping her face tucked behind my back and concealing her identity.

Without a word I stood up slightly, revealing my neatly shaved cunt and the large purple cock buried deep inside of it. The toy was a strap on attached to the other girl and I could see the light catch a slight sheen of wetness on the silicone shaft as I slid myself back onto it.

"Well good day everyone. I do hope you're all having an erotic evening." My tone was deep, sultry as I softly worked the fake cock in and out of my pussy.

My partner's hands held onto my hips to keep me balanced, sliding up my sides to caress my body. Her long, thin fingers grazed over one of my breasts, tweaking the rosy nipple and making an involuntary moan escape my lips.

The girl's other hand traveled down my stomach and underneath the makeup table, movements very easily understood as her fingers attached themselves to my clit and made me suck in a sharp inhale as her cold skin came in contact with my heat.

Why can't that be me 🥵

The things I would do to taste you 👅

I'll give you something real to ride 😏

My eyes closed and I took my bottom lip in my teeth, head lolling back a bit and pushing my breasts towards the camera as I relished in the pleasure. My chest bounced as I rode the fake cock faster, small glimpses of my partner fingering my cunt gracing the camera screen every time I pulled out just to slip back underneath the table once more.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." I groaned, feeling my walls clenched around the toy as I grew closer and closer to climax. My breasts bounced faster and my movements became sloppier, mouth falling open and taking short, deep breaths as I chased my high.

I'm gonna cum just watching this 🥴

So perfect 😍

I'd do anything to have those tits in my face 😫

"Ohhh" I moaned as my thighs clenched, body tensing as the shock wave spread throughout my body. The other girl's fingers never let up on her pace as she helped me milk the pleasure, only slowing and finally stopping as my body relaxed against her own.

I chuckled as I panted in exhaustion, the camera picking up the sheen of sweat all across my body. One of my partner's hands rested on my stomach, the other coming up to push the sweaty strands of hair off my forehead.

"A bit of a short show tonight as we have things to do. But I hope you all enjoyed and will tune in same time next week." With a wink and a kiss I immediately shut off the live footage, not wasting any time chit chatting today and leaving them wanting more.

Come backkkk 😤

No you can't just leave us like that 😫

How on Earth am I gonna wait until next week after that?? 😭