Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)

A/N: Alright this is inspired by one of @littleone088's one shots because I've been stuck on it for like the last week ❤️❤️

I slowly made my way down the dark hallway towards the master bedroom of the infamous Malfoy Manor. I hadn't seen my lover all day, and could not seem to find her no matter where I looked. Finally I had made my way to the second floor in search of her bedroom to see if that's where she had been hiding out the past several hours.

It wasn't like Narcissa to just disappear for hours on end and I was a bit worried about my girlfriend so here I was, standing outside of the ominous black door, working up the courage to knock.

Just before my knuckles grazed the wooden exterior of the large doorway, I heard an odd sound come from inside. It sounded like heavy breathing and.. quiet moaning? 'What in Merlin's name is going on in there' I thought to myself as I debated back and forth whether or not to go in.

Finally I softly rapped my knuckles on the door and called out to her.

"Cissa? Are you alright?" I was worried she was sick or something and had to know for sure.

A raspy voice returned my call, "come in here y/n. I need you".

I worriedly stepped into the large, dark room and was taken aback by the sight before me. Rather than a sick woman resting in bed I found my lover laying on her back, completely nude, with one hand pleasuring herself and the other fondling her own breast.

I stared hungrily at her naked body, glistening with sweat as she writhed around underneath her own touch. Her legs couldn't keep still, twitching and trying to close as the stimulation became too much to bare.

"Come here sweet girl. Mommy needs you."

I did as she asked, eyes narrowing as I stepped up to the end of the bed and crawled on top of her, kissing my way down from her chin to her core. Her body continued to writhe underneath me as she finally removed her own hand so that I could give her the pleasure she so desired.

I kissed her inner thighs, making them jerk uncontrollably, as her back arched and she angled her hips down to meet my lips, desperate to be licked.

"Please y/n. Be a good girl for mommy and make her feel good." Her hands had made their way up to her breasts and were squeezing and rubbing them as small moans escaped her throat.

I blew a stream of cool air on her most sensitive organ before finally giving in and letting my tongue ever so gently caress her clit. Her hips bucked at the sensation and I grabbed them to keep her steady and to keep her legs open as I began to lick and suck all over her clit.

The more she moaned and wriggled underneath me the more wetness I could feel in my own lower half and I desperately hoped she would allow me to pleasure myself after this. Or even better, pleasure me herself.

I scooped up some of her wetness with my tongue before going back to her clit and mixing it with my own saliva as I flicked my tongue all around to find what makes her tick.

"Fuck baby. That's a good girl. That's my good girl. Make mommy cum." Her voice was breathy and desperate, close to the edge but not quite being able to tip over it just yet.

I inserted two fingers, curling them upwards to find her g-spot just as I nipped at her bud. A moan of pained pleasure escaped her as it finally pushed her over the edge, back arching and hands gripping the sheets around her as she rode out her orgasm.

I quickly lapped up any liquid that could have spilled out onto the bed as I used to my thumb to stimulate her clit and milk her climax for as long as possible.

She finally collapsed, panting and exhausted as I wiped my chin and sidled up next to her, kissing her lips.

"Such a good girl. Now, for being such a good little sex toy for mommy, why don't you ride my thigh and take care of your own filthy little needs hm?"

I smirked as she and I both sat up, quickly removing my pants but leaving my underwear for the time being.

"Thank you mommy." I was so excited that she was allowing me to get myself off. And on her thigh no less.

I straddled the older witch's right leg, her hands resting softly on my hips to guide my movements and control my pace. As I began to grind myself on her my head lolled back in pleasure.

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere on the floor as well as my bra, allowing Narcissa to watch my breasts bounce up and down as I rode her thigh.

"I can feel your wetness seeping through the fabric of your underwear y/n. Such a needy little whore you are." Suddenly with a snap of her fingers, I was completely nude. The skin on skin contact sent a pulse through my lower half and I began to grind faster, soaking her skin in my juices.

"It feels so good mommy." I moaned as my eyes rolled back in my head uncontrollably. I was losing control incredibly quickly and hoped she would allow me to cum soon.

"That's a good girl. Such a pretty little clumslut. All mine." Her nails dug into my skin as she forced my movements faster, pushing my needy core into her leg to receive the friction I was looking for.

"All yours mommy. Only yours."

"That's right y/n. All mine. And you better not forget that."

I glanced down into dark, seductive eyes, slight fear going through me at the possessiveness in this woman's gaze. However, it turned me on more than it scared me and soon I could feel my walls beginning to contract, preparing for my climax.

"You were such a good girl I'm not going to torture you today my sweet. Cum when you need to baby. Cum for mommy"

That sent me over the edge and I drove my hips into my lover's thigh as I came all over her leg, pleasured screams filling the room.

I was panting as I rolled off of her, allowing my body a moment to recuperate after such an intense high.

"Now look at what you've done you little whore. Lick your disgusting liquid off my skin yourself." I did as I was told, gazing up at my lover through thick eyelashes as I tasted my own juices and cleaned them from her leg.

Once I was finished she offered me a sickly sweet smile before pulling me up and kissing me on the lips, licking her own to rid them of my release that now coated them as she pulled away.

"You may be a whore, but you're a tasty little whore."