Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader The Boggart Part Two

Why on Earth my parents decided to send me to Malfoy Manor while they were on their business trip was forever a mystery to me. They could have sent me literally anywhere else but they had to leave me locked in a house with my bloody enemy.

My parents had been friends with the Malfoy's for as long as I could remember, even attending school together when they were growing up. My mother and Narcissa had even planned their pregnancies so that Draco and I would grow up together and be in the same year at school.

What they didn't plan was that Draco and I would despise each other. Well, he decided once we reached school age he was much too cool for me and could impress his little asshole friends by tormenting me. I tried to avoid him as much as humanly possible but here I was, stuck in his house with him.

I had managed to avoid everyone for the most part so far, only socializing as often as I had to at meals or if Narcissa invited me to do something with her. She was the only one here that was actually kind to me, having basically become my second mother when I was a young child and had been babysat by her.

I was on my way to take my daily 5:00 walk through the woods to have some piece of mind. No matter if I was locked in my room or socializing with the others, I was always waiting for some sort of prank or verbal abuse from the younger Malfoy. This was my one time of the day to feel completely safe.

"Ah y/n. Just the person I wanted to see." The blonde boy had his signature smirk plastered on his face, indicating that this interaction would be just as painful as the rest.

I attempted to just walk by him with my head down, hoping I'd be ignored but no such luck. He stepped in front of me and leaned himself against the wall, looking down at me with a mischievous half smile.

"Mother needs her box of empty potion vials from the hall closet. Fetch it for her?" I could tell he was up to something but I had learned that it was easier to just comply and get it over with. I'd have more time to get over whatever new mental strain he caused me.

I didn't even speak to him, just turning and walking the few feet back down the hall and into the pitch black room. I knew the box he was talking about as I had seen it when looking for other things in here while doing Draco's chores.

I had just leaned down to pick it up when I heard the door slam, lock clicking. Really? Locking me in a dark closet? What were we, 5?

Then I heard it.

In the very back of the room behind the walls of shelves, low growling could be heard. Claws clicked on the wooden floor as it stalked towards me, slowly. I couldn't see it but I could sense exactly where it was as it weaved through the shelves towards me, knowing I could not escape it.

The animal was now directly in front of me, no longer moving towards me but just standing there. It's stare was penetrating me and I wrapped my arms around my stomach as my legs gave out and I sank to the ground, now eye level with the creature if I could actually see it in the pitch black abyss.

There were hot tears running down my cheeks but I was completely silent, body shaking and my breathing beginning to quicken as I truly comprehended my situation. Draco had sent me in here to die.

My head was beginning to spin and I could feel the animal's hot breath on my face, drool dripping from its fangs that just so happened to be millimeters away from my vulnerable jugular. I was now openly crying, no longer caring about my pride as I would surely die before anyone could see me anyways.

I never heard the commotion out in the hallway until suddenly the door swung open, illuminating the room with the hall light but I refused to open my eyes and stare into the face of death. I heard someone mumble a spell and the presence in front of me simply vanished, like it had never been there to begin with.

Fictional Character One-Shots And Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें