NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" (Smut)

Narcissa POV:

I picked up the sleek, black iPhone from the bathroom counter, unlocking it quickly and swiping my thumb over the hidden app icon that held our dark secret to success.

The app prompted me for facial recognition as soon as I opened it, allowing me entry after scanning my features and keeping this little tidbit of our lives safe from prying eyes. I was brought to our profile and clicked on the camera icon in the bottom of the screen, swiping until I found the 'live' option and pressed 'start live.'

I kept the phone pointed at the floor until a collection of users began joining, awaiting our typical Thursday night patreon session. Comments rolled in as I waited, letting the anticipation drive them wild as they begged to see what was happening on the other side of the screen.

'Been waiting on this all week!🥰'

'Come on, show us the action already😩'

'Beautiful😍'

That last comment very nearly made me laugh, as all they could see currently was the ground, a bit of my thigh, and one foot as I let the suspense grow just as the viewer count did. They really were obsessed with us.

The number quickly skyrocketed: 200, 400, 800, 1,000 active viewers, the number hopping around as more people joined and others left. It was time to begin the show.

I slowly panned the phone camera upwards, situating it halfway covering my face and pointing it towards the mirror hanging over the bathroom sink. A smirk found its way onto my lips as I made eye contact with the camera in the mirror, letting the view sink in for those watching.

I was completely nude, perky c-cups rising and falling with my breath. However, my also nude lover kneeled on the ground in front of me, my core hidden behind her long, brunette hair as her tongue caressed my lips.

My free hand came down to lovingly push some of her hair out of her face, revealing just enough of her side profile to see the girl's tongue flicking in and out of her mouth against my needy clit.

"Mmm" I purred into the mic, "I hope you're all having a wonderful evening. I certainly am." I kept the camera focused on the mirror as my free hand lightly played with what was mine, pushing her where I needed her or just sweetly caressing her cheek as she licked my pussy.

The comments were rolling in as well as the views and we were now pushing nearly 2,000 active viewers.

'Fuck you two are so hot 😍'

'I wanna see the other girl's O face 😩'

'I can't wait to watch you cum in her mouth 🤭'

I chuckled seductively at the comments and spread my legs farther apart as an invitation for my lover to start adding her fingers. The girl took the hint and brought one slender hand up to lubricate her first two fingers with my arousal before inserting them into my core.

I threw my head back with a moan, putting on a show for the viewers. The hand in my lover's hair tightened as I felt my walls clench and the ball of tension in my lower stomach grow.

'Damn 😳'

'Why can't that be me 😤'

'I bet I could make you scream louder 😏'

I angled the phone downwards for a view of the top of my lover's head and her nose buried in my pussy. My other hand found its way to my clit, rubbing fast circles as the girl continued with her fingers.