Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Little Space

A/N: All I have to say is, don't like don't read. Simple as that.

It had been quite stormy all day, thunder shaking the mansion every so often. I had never been a fan of storms and they tended to make me resort to little space for comfort. My girlfriend, Narcissa Black was well aware of this fact and had invited me over to ride out the storm with her. I had, of course, obliged and as soon as I stepped into my lover's warm embrace, the switch flipped in my mind.

"Hello my sweet, wanna watch a movie and forget about this scary storm?" She asked, stroking the hair away from my face as I nuzzled into her neck.

I mumbled a yes and she wrapped an arm around my shoulders to lead me deeper into the manor. The fireplace roared to life as we walked into the living room, the soft yellow light comforting as the windows darkened farther due to the thickening black clouds outside.

We got situated on the sofa, me laying on Narcissa's chest in between her legs with a blanket draped over my back. I had my favorite stuffie nestled in my arms as she gently rubbed my back with the hand not flipping through tv channels.

She happened upon an old Disney movie and my eyes lit up seeing the familiar characters. "That one." I mumbled sleepily, already feeling soothed by my caregiver's touch even with the lightning cracking outside.

"Alright sweetheart. That one it is. Do you want some hot coco?" I nodded without lifting my head off of her chest and she summoned two cups, helping me to sip the warm liquid without moving from my comfortable spot.

"Fanks mommy" I didn't have to look up to know that she was smiling at the name. It was obvious that I was slipping more and more into little space by the minuet.

"You are very welcome little one." She whispered as she began stroking my hair, detangling the strands as her fingers found their way to the ends. I was just about to fall asleep when a particularly big 'crack' rang throughout the house, knocking the power and somehow the fire out, leaving us in total darkness.

I screamed and flinched at the loud noise, burying my head into Narcissa's chest afraid of the darkness surrounding us.

"Shhh you're alright darling. I'm right here. Mommy's here." She hugged me close to her as we waited on the power to return. I kept my face buried in her chest, pretending everything was fine so long as I couldn't see the darkness.

We sat in silence for several minutes waiting to see if the power outage was temporary, however, it did not return. Narcissa sighed and took out her wand, casting lumos and lighting up the room around us.

"I don't like the dark mommy. Iz scary." She continued to soothe me as I adjusted to the new situation.

"I know little one. But I promise you're safe. Mommy will always keep you safe no matter what." A kiss was placed on the top of my head and I relaxed once more, feeling safe again. I knew my mommy would always be there for me when I needed her no matter what.

A/N: This is super short but I found it in my drafts lols.