Canon NM x OC Reader (Smut)

I strategically weaved my way through the bustling streets of Diagon Alley, striding confidently forwards as if I had a purpose to fulfill, but casually enough that I did not turn any heads. I had already spotted the witch I was here to meet as I strolled lazily through the shops and now it was just a matter of each of us making our way to our usual meeting location without drawing any excess attention to ourselves or piquing anyone's curiosity about the pair of us together.

I slipped down the empty alleyway between two rarely occupied shops, splashing through a few rank puddles of mystery liquid before folding myself within the shadows of the back wall of the old stone building. I listened to the quiet chatter of the busy streets and the dripping of water somewhere on the other side of the back alleyway as I waited on my companion to show, pulling my cloak tighter around my body against the air's chill.

I had been meeting the infamous Malfoy matriarch on the side for some time now, our relationship nothing more than two witches looking to have some scandalous fun. However, the high class heir to the Black family fortune could not be seen with someone such as me, lest it put us both in danger.

Narcissa would not risk her husband and son finding out about her affair by inviting me to the Manor and it was far too risky to book a motel and have someone recognize her name and/or face. Every so often she would use the excuse of visiting a friend and pay me a visit at my own home, however, those times were still few and far between to avoid arousing any more suspicion.

Narcissa was nearly always in the public eye in some form or fashion whether it be by the fact she was simply a wealthy pureblood or because she was one of the most renowned models for 'Witch Weekly'. Gossip spread like wildfire in her inner circle and she could not afford having such a scandal get out, lest it ruin her perfect reputation.

So, here I stood, in a wet, smelly, alleyway of Diagon Alley, awaiting the magnificent witch that chose to risk it all on a little dangerous fun.

Tapping heels caught my attention, drawing myself back further into the shadows and obscuring my face from any curious eyes. The person appeared right in front of me, form hidden beneath a heavy cloak as she made her escape from her family wandering about town, but still I recognized her.

"Hello again Narcissa." I drawled lowly, pulling away from my dark corner as the other witch turned to face me.

Narcissa drew back her hood, golden curls pulled back into a tight bun with a couple of strands perfectly framing her face. The other witch drew herself up to her full height, peering down at me with piercing blue eyes, highlighted even more by the coal smudged around them.

"Nova, nice to see you again." The other woman nodded in greeting, sharp gaze telling me she wanted to get down to business.

"Family outing?" A crooked grin spread across my face as I leaned back against the moist wall, toying with her a bit.

"We've come to collect Draco's school things. He starts Hogwarts this Fall. He was entranced by the broomsticks when I left them and I have no doubt Lucius will get him the newest model. Not that the boy can even ride a real broom yet or play quidditch for another three years.." I chuckled lightly as she caught herself, sighing with a tight lipped expression on her face.

"None of that is of any importance now. Perhaps we should do what we came here to do." Narcissa strode forwards switching places with me to be leaning against the cold stone as I stood in front of her, having to look up at her as she was over 6 feet tall in those damned heels.

"My husband has been far too busy with his work affairs to touch me in weeks. And I have an inkling he has a new little whore as well. Not to mention the stress I am under with the new catalog photo shoots coming up." Narcissa spoke casually as she removed a long, thin cigarette from her cloak, lighting it up and inhaling the toxic smoke into her lungs. "Needless to say, I need to relieve some tension."

"Well I can certainly help you with that, Mrs. Malfoy." The blonde woman glared down at me rather harshly, exhaling her cigarette smoke over my head without another word.

I chuckled lightly as I dutifully sank to my knees, the fabric of my trousers instantly soaked in whatever liquid was held within the cracks of the cobblestone streets. The other woman parted her feet and peered around the corner of the building to ensure no one was considering interrupting us as I pushed her business casual pencil skirt up high enough that I had access to her core.

Narcissa continued inhaling lungfuls of smoke as she kept a look out for any intruders, my fingers snaking beneath the simple black thong she wore to caress her cunt and coat themselves in her delectable juices. Two of my digits began by tracing small circles on her bud to get her in the mood, my face mere millimeters away from her skin and surely tickling the soft porcelain with my warm breaths.

The other witch released a small sigh of pleasure as her body responded to my actions and the danger of being out in public. I could still hear the gurgle of people just a few feet away, completely oblivious to the actions happening behind the old rundown shops they passed without so much as a second glance.

Narcissa peered down at me with a sinister expression, furrowing her brows at my own sideways grin as I returned her gaze with an innocent, doe eyed look of my own. My eyes fell lower as the fingers stimulating her cunt made their way through her folds and curled upwards into her entrance, my lips hovering just out of reach of her swollen clit.

My mouth attached itself to her pussy, tongue exploring every inch of her as the other woman fell prey to her body's natural response to pleasure. She was still checking around the corner every so often as she puffed cigarette smoke into the smog filled city air, but her breathing was becoming heavier as her awareness was pulled back to the sensations between her legs.

Narcissa allowed me to do the work, never touching me, never speaking to me, only a few unavoidable noises escaping her throat as I licked her needy cunt. The long, thin cigarette was all but finished as I felt her growing closer, thrusting my fingers deep into her cervix as my tongue lapped at her bud.

As she came her thighs tried to clench shut, quivering as she refused to allow them to give out beneath her. I couldn't see her face from where I had my lips buried in her cunt, however, I knew from past experiences she would have her head thrown back, eyes clenched shut, and mouth wide open in a silent moan as she rode out the orgasm.

Finally feeling her relax I pulled away, the other witch immediately straightening her clothing as I got to my feet with a cheeky grin on my face. I could feel the liquid coating my lips and from the look I was receiving from the blonde witch it was clear she saw the gleam of her pussy juices covering my face as well.

"Was that satisfactory Mrs. Malfoy?" I questioned, knowing the answer all too well.

"For now, I suppose." Narcissa finally cracked a small side smile, barely noticeable to the naked eye.

"I presume we are still having tea at your place next Tuesday?" She asked as she smoothed out her top and pulled her hood over her face before returning to the crowded streets in search of her husband and young son.

"Of course. I will see you then."

A/N: A crumb of content for you all lmao