"Professor" (Smut)

I bounced merrily into class, waving as I spotted my one friend and taking my seat in the back of the class beside her. It was still early and not even the professor was here yet, giving us a few minuets to gossip before the note taking began.

"Ok, I have to catch you up on what happened this morning." Alyssa started, drawing my attention away from the notebook and pen I was pulling from my bag.

"Oh do tell."

"So you remember that guy Braeden I was telling you about last week?"

"The one that literally ran into you in the hall on the way to Economics?"

"Exactly. He came up to me while I was sitting in the common area and sat down with me." The other girl was clearly excited, her voice barely contained to a whisper as she recounted the interaction with her weekly frat boy crush.

"Oh wow." I said just a little bit too sarcastically, but Alyssa didn't even seem to notice.

"We talked for like an hour before I had to come up here and he had to run off to baseball practice."

"Sounds legit Lys. Hope this one isn't as sleazy as the last."

"Psh, Josh was a man whore. Braeden isn't like that. We need to find you a man Tessa. Then we can go on a double date!" Alyssa squealed, drumming her hands on my arm in excitement as a few people turned to see what all the commotion was about.

"Oh yeah absolutely. I'm sure you'll get right on that." I loved Alyssa but she had a tendency of setting me up with random guys she found in bars so she didn't have to go on her little hook up dates alone.

"I-"

"Alright everyone finish your conversations on your own time. Turn to page 49 and grab a pencil or a pen, it's time to get this over with." Alyssa was interrupted by our professor sauntering into the room and slamming the door behind her as she strutted confidently over to her desk.

Professor Stephanie Alvarez, the muse for every one of her male student's wet dreams. She was, for lack of a more intellectual word, a milf. With her long, dark waves framing a naturally attractive yet intimidating face, and her long, slim body that always seemed to be clothed in a too tight blouse and shapely pencil skirt accompanied by a pair of expensive heels that gave her a sense of power as she strutted through the hallways.

Professor Alvarez took a seat on the edge of her desk, crossing one long leg over the other as she took the remote for the projector in one hand to flip through the slideshow of notes while she spoke. The older woman jumped right into the lecture as sounds of paper being shuffled was heard around the room, the professor's dark eyes narrowing as she peered around the room at the gaggle of students enraptured by her voice.

I diligently took my notes for the next hour, jotting down everything on the slideshow and random points that seemed important from her speech. This was my last class of the day and my latest class in general, finding myself eyeing the clock every couple of minuets somehow hoping it was already time to go.

Nevertheless, at precisely 4:55pm and no sooner the powerful voice stopped lecturing us about the intricacies of the The American Revolution and we were allowed to pack up. Professor Alvarez always allowed us 5 minuets to get our things together and she normally packed up with us, ready to be out of this hell hole just as much as we were.