Tina Goldstein X Reader (Smut)

"They're so loud." Tina chuckled awkwardly, trying to ignore the unmistakable sounds of sex just across the hall.

"Yeah. They really want the whole building up here to complain." I giggled as the other woman shook her head and tried to plug her ears, disgusted by hearing her own sister's pleasured screams.

I laughed outright and slid myself underneath the covers of the Queen sized bed we were sharing for the night. The sisters had a two bedroom apartment and whenever Jacob or I visited our partners we tended to just crash in their bed with them. Although Queenie and Jacob tended to do more than just sleeping.

I tried to avoid being here on the same nights he was because quite frankly I didn't want to listen to it either. Tina would often stay at my apartment when the other two were here, and vice versa. However, we were far more tame than they were.

Nevertheless we had all somehow ended up in the same apartment tonight and so, Tina flicked her wand at the light to turn it off, burying her face underneath her pillow and against my chest as we tried in vain to block out the noise. Queenie always managed to forget a silencing charm.

I rubbed the other witch's back soothingly and pulled her closer, our legs intertwining as she practically moulded her body to my own. The hand on Tina's back wandered down, squeezing her ass through her thin pajama bottoms teasingly.

I felt the other woman flinch in surprise, making a disgruntled noise and kneeing me playfully. My hand slid down further to grip the back of her thigh and pull it up higher on my hip. That allowed me to get my own knee in between her legs and press upwards, a small intake of air the only response I needed to continue.

I worked my knee back and forth slowly, making the other witch squirm against my leg. She was trying to find more friction by grinding against my knee but I pulled back, making her huff in annoyance.

"Really?" I could hear the irritation in her muffled voice and just pressed a quick kiss to her forehead, smiling against her skin as I did so.

"You know we could take this as a challenge. See which pillow princess can scream the loudest." That little comment got a pillow aggressively chucked at my head.

"I am not a pillow princess and I really don't want to think about my sister being one either."

"Oh of course you aren't. You just enjoy laying there being my good little sub don't you?" I reached down between Tina's legs to cup her heat roughly as I smirked, feeling the pulse that went through her lower half as I spoke.

"Oh fuck off." The other woman mumbled, squirming against my hand and knowing I was right.

"Admit it. Admit you love having me dominate you, making you my own personal toy. I want to hear you say you're a good girl, that you're my good girl." My voice was a deep whisper, breath gently moving the hair near her ear around and surely tickling the sensitive area.

"I'm a good girl." Tina mumbled against my chest, barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" She knew I hated when she mumbled.

"I'm a good girl." This time was louder, more confident. "I'm your good girl and I love when you dominate me."

I let out a low growl from deep in my throat as I felt a throb go through my own lower half as she finally submitted to me. I began palming her cunt through her pajama pants, rewarding her for doing as I said and heard a soft moan as her thighs gripped my hand to keep it where she wanted it.

"Please.." Tina whispered breathily, wanting more but knowing not to beg.

I was feeling generous and smoothly slipped my hand down her pants, finding her bud immediately and circling it. The other woman wiggled around looking for more friction as her fingers tightened themselves in the fabric of my t-shirt.

Small whimpers and moans were the only sounds, other than the creaking of the bed springs, but we were still  far quieter than the other two were sounded as if they were on round 7 or 8.

I kept my tempo as I worked her clit, pushing my thumb into her lower stomach to stimulate the g-spot. Tina's movements were becoming faster and sloppier as she neared climax, chasing her release as she grew closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly I felt her whole body tense, fingers balling into a fist as she gripped my clothing. The other woman's thighs clenched around my hand as she climaxed, a high pitched whimper escaping her throat but nothing else. She had never been very vocal.

Once she began to relax I eased up on her clit, knowing the sensitivity would soon set in. I ran my fingers through her wetness before removing them from her pants, inserting them into my mouth and licking off the tangy residue and releasing my fingers with a 'pop'.

"Fuck you taste good." I whispered as I placed another kiss on her forehead. I wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her closer, our legs tangling together once more and Tina released a contented sigh, now ready to go to sleep.