Chapter 26

Melania Pov

It was Saturday around 2 and I had just actually gotten out the bed. Track was killing me and we didn't get home from the meet until 1 in the morning.

I woke up to miss calls from Savannah and Q, which I'd respond to after I showered. My mom texted me and told me to check the mail. I check and it was some mail from Baylor. They told me that they wanted me to visit March 23, which is two weeks from now.

I then showered and called Savannah, we talked about the new events occurring in our lives. "We should go out today". She said. "Me, you, Isaac , Q and Dre". She said. "Track been killing both of y'all, we barely have time". She said.

"we can, we can go out to eat and go bowling". I told her. "It has to be a lil early though because Isaac gets tired way too quick when we go out". She said. "That's fine". I said. "We should go to the mall, I haven't gotten my nephew anything in while". I said. We talked a lil, told the guys our plan and decided to leave out at 4.

I heard a knock on the door, my moms wasn't gone, she was at work and Mecki was probably downstairs watching the game. I walked down the steps and seen Q. "I hope yo phone broke". He said referring to me not answering his text.

"She been sleep all day, this probably her just getting up". Mecki said laughing. "see". I said. We went in my room and he sat on the bed as I tied my hair up. "So you're going to Baylor on the 23rd". He said reading the mail. "that's illegal". I told him laughing as he laughed at me.

I turned around and faced him, "yes and I want you to come". I told him. "I'm fine with that". He said kissing me. "Good". I said. "It's only two, you think I can get a nap in by 4"? He said. I looked at the clock and said "you should be".  "Come take one with me". He said. "I gotta do my hair Q". I told him. "Wear your real hair, I love it". He said closing his ryes. I laid on top of him just the happiest. "I love you Lana". He said. "I love you too Q". I said

Savannah Pov
It was pushing on 3:30 and honestly I was tired. Dre was out helping his mama and I was getting Isaac ready who wanted his daddy, so he was having a fit.

"Isaac, I thought you were a mama's boy but I was wrong". I told him.  "I'm sorry ma, I got it. Go get ready". Dre said kind of in a rush.

I wanted to dress up because I don't ever get to, but me and Lana were taking a girls trip at the beginning of May. We would've did it for spring break but Lana had the meet with Baylor.

I got dressed and did my hair it was 4:00 on the dot. "You ready ma"? Dre said walking in with Isaac dressed. "I'm ready". I said. "you look good baby".  He said kissing my cheeks. "thanks baby". I said.

"Lana haven't called yet, so I'm just gone swing by". I said. "Baby if you're too tired to go we can cancel".' He said. "I'm fine, I need this". I said. "I can drop Isaac off with my mama". He said. "Baby Isaac is fine". I said kissing him. "I'm okay". I said reassuring him.

We walked outside and Dre opened the door to let me get in the car, then he buckled Isaac and drove to Lana's house. I got out the car and went in, I walked into Lana's room and saw her and Q and shakes my head.

I grabbed one of her shoes and threw it at them. "Savannah"! Lana said. "It's 4:15". I said tapping my watch. "Give us five minutes". She said laughing. "Mmhm". I said laughing at them.

Melania Pov.

"We taking your car"? I asked him. "yeah, you wanna drive it"? He asked me. "oouuuu yess". I said as he let me drive as we trailed Savannah. We got to the mall and went in. "you like these"? Q asked me as he pointed to some Nike sandals. "They're cute". I said picking up the tan ones.

"The black ones cute too". Savannah said. Dre and Q both grabbed the shoes and bought them. We all bought Isaac some shoes and clothes. and we lastly went into bath and body works and Victoria secret and spent a lot of money.

We ate and bowled and it was nine. Isaac was sleep so Savannah and Dre were about to go home. We were sitting in my driveway. "you're okay with being here while im in Texas"? I asked him. "yeah because I swear Ima come stay with you one week out of every month till I can stay for good". He said. "Lana I want you to be my girlfriend". Q said. "I wanna be". I said hugging him.