Chapter 1

Melania Pov
It was game day and I was just getting into my moms car. I had two test today, and I wasn't feeling it . I got to school, and everybody was hype. I can't lie I love my school, the school spirit is off the radar. "Lana"!

I heard somebody called from behind me. "Mecki is about to fight". I heard my friend Savanah say. I dropped my bags and ran across the hall and grabbed him.

"Really Mecki"? I grabbed him pushing him against the wall. "man , he always talking shit, he need his ass beat". Mecki said. "so man, people gone do that we have a game today you don't need to be fighting". I told him.

"and don't ever get in my brother face like that again". I told the boy as I walked to my home room.

Today was our third game , and we have a pep rally for every other game, we wouldn't be having one today though.

At the day went by, everybody was talking to me and preparing for this game.

As the day end I slumped down in my desk picking up my book bag.

My mama was working today so she might be able to come to the game. "Do you want me to get the other car or you are"? Mecki said

. "You have something to do at the gym". I told my brother.

"okay and where we gone eat at"? He asked. "uh I'm kind of want some McDonald's". I told him.

"Bet". I'll text you". Mecki said and I nodded and headed to the gym.

I walked into the gym and sat my bag down , so I can go change into some shorts when I hear my name being called. "This one for you". Q said as he made the shoot and I laughed and he ran over to me and hugged me.

"a mess". Savannah said. "Right". I said grabbing my shorts.

It was 3:00 and we had to leave for the game at 4:15, so I had time to shoot around and eat.

As I was walking out the bathroom to put my phone on the charger. "Who's going to get the car"? My mama said.

"Mecki going to the get it". I said. "Okay". She said. I grabbed a ball and went on the court. Savannah game on to the court, and we passed the ball and shot the ball a bit.

"Savannah this one for you". Dre said. He shot a half court shot and mad with and went to Savannah and kissed her.

Dre and Savannah been with each other since sophomore year, and they got a son, they had him last year.

He's one now.

I think it's amazing that they both got it together. Then the cheerleaders came in, now we got good cheerleaders but some of them are the average hoe cheerleaders, me and Savannah always fought two because of them bothering Dre.

Mecki came in with my food, and I sat down on the bleachers and ate, while everybody played around and being hype. Then Q came over. "hey bae". "Wassup". I said.

We not real baes we just be playing, what average high schoolers do. "Dre this for you" Q said shooting the shot from the bleachers and air balled, as almost everybody laughed.

"My bad bae". Q said to Dre. "You straight bae". Dj said. "Y'all gay asf" Savannah said, as she sat down beside me eating my fries.

"alright let's go". I heard the A- team coach say which was also our bus driver. I sat by Savannah who had Dj sitting beside her on the other seat.

"hey babyyyy". I said as Savanah was on FaceTime with her son. "heyyy it's auntie Lana". I said as he was just cheesing. "Stop speaking to my baby". Dre said.

"Don't talk to my girl like that". Q said. I just laughed. "You heard him". I said. "Aye chill". Savannah said. "What you gone do"? I said laughing.

"All y'all shut the fuck up and gimme the phone so I can speak to my baby". Dre said.

"Okay daddy". Savannah said laughing and playing, as everybody on the bus laughed.

After about 35 minutes, we got to the game and the A- team sat on the far end and besides them but on the other side as the B- team played, and then the cheerleaders game in.

"Come with me". Savannah said. "Where"? I asked. "Where Dre at". She said. "Bet". I said.

After the B- team played they won 61-65 and we won 71-82. "Girl. Q just got the cheerleader number his hoe ass". Savannah said. "Oh my god , he a mess".'I said laughing. "He might change for her".'I said as we all bust out laughing.

As the game ended the A- team won. As we got back on the bus, everybody was hype still and just talking but Savannah has fell asleep and Dre drew on her and he knew she was gone be pissed off and she was.
I was sitting in Q driver seat, cause nobody really went home yet. "They told me about the lil cheerleader". I said to him.

"Don't hurt her Q". I told him. "I'm not, man I see what Dj did, he stopped his shit now he got a good ass girl and a baby, still in school and still doing good". Q said.

"I look up to that, I wanna be better so I think that's a start". Q said. "You'll be able to do it. I believe you can cause I believe in change". I said hugging him them walking to the car.

Savannah Pov.

"Hey mamas baby". I said to my son walking into my mama house. "Why he still up"? Dre asked my mama.

"I guess he was waiting on y'all, we was watching Tom and jerry and eating cheez - its". She said.

"Aww, that's so cute". I said chuckling him.

My mama wasn't the biggest fan of Dre cause of the baby thing and all that, she just didn't like it , my mama love me and didn't want me to grow up so fast.

"Ima see him and you tomorrow okay"? Dre said. "You can stay". My mama said. "I've gotten past our past, you're a great father and boyfriend and you keep my daughter and grand baby happy, that's all I want". She said as we all smiled and I took my baby upstairs as Dre followed.