Chapter 2

Melania Pov.
   I woke up around 11 and just sat up for a few minutes ,

I heard my mama telling Mecki she was going to New Orleans, Louisiana for the week, so we'd be by ourselves. I looked at my phone and had a message from Q and Savannah.

   Q❤️: wtm today?
   Savannah🧡💅🏽🥰: me , Dre and Issac (her son) are going to the movies wanna go?

         I rather hang with Q cause third wheeling with a family isn't really it and I needed him to twist my hair up for me.

so I texted Q and told him I wasn't doing anything and if he wanted me to come over later.

I told Savannah she should spend time with her babies and she was okay with it.

         I got up and showered and put my hair in the smallest puff it can go into and put on some tights and a long hoodie like shirt.

"What you doing today"? I said walking into the living room as Mecki was playing 2k.

"Ion no yet, I might go chill with this girl". He said. "Mmh, well I'm going over Q house later". I told him.

he didn't like the idea that much, but he knew I wasn't an idiot. "Has ma left"? I asked him avoiding the whole topic.

"Yeah". He said. "Well I'm finna go see Savannah". I told him.
         I got in the car and before I left Q called me.

"Lana you got me fucked up". Q said. "What you talking about"? I asked him. "You want me to twist all your fucking hair"? He said.

"yes". I told him. "you a pain in the ass". He said.

"awww I love you too". I said. "How's your cheerleader"? "Is she gone have a problem with us"? I asked him as I drove off realizing this conversation gone be longer than expected .

            "Oh I let her know wassup bout you, so she won't trip later on". He told me. "good cause Ian going nowhere". I said. "facts". He said.

"But ima let you get to where you going,'I love you be safe". Q said. "I love you more and you too". I said.

             I got to Savannah's house and it was just her , Dre and Issac . "heyyy baby". I said as he reached for me and I picked him up. "Hey y'all". I said. "hey babes".

Savannah said as Dre nodded. "He's so precious". I said picking at his cheeks and he climbed down from my lap and went to his mama and she was laid up beside Dre.

"Man why you let my boy fuck with somebody else". Dj said.

            "What you mean"? I asked. "I wanted you to be the girl to get him straight". Dj said. "eh I'm good Dre". I told him. "Q is a good guy, but I'm just not the relationship type at the moment , you haven't seen me with nobody for like two years". I said. "I understand". Dre said.
          Savannah Pov.

                A few hours past and I put Issac down for his nap, and I came and sat down on Dre lap. "What's wrong mamas"? Dre asked me as he kissed my neck.

"nunthing I'm just tired, between school and everything I just want a break". I told him

. "This about Issac"? Dre asked. "Tell me Savannah, I'm not gone be mad. You're a teenage mom still in school.... I understand so talk to me". Dre said.

               "Dre, I love you, I love Issac , I love school with everything in me. but I'm also tired. I just want a day off, a day to be Savannah again". I told him.

Telling him this didn't feel right, it made me feel I didn't want my own child. Dre turned me around, and held me in his arms and kissed me. "It's okay, and I promise ima get you that day where you can be Savannah again, I know it's hard cause I'm the same Vic versa I'm just the father". Dre said as he kissed Savannah.

                  Melania Pov.
        "yo lil girlfriend coming here"? I asked Mecki.

"yeah". He said. "okay well I'm finna go to Q house so". I said.

As I got to Q house, me and his mama spoke and talked for a bit and I went into his room. "you and this 2k". I said. He got up and hugged me.

Q was dark, and about 6'3. So then he changed his tv to Netflix and told me to find some to watch. So I found a lil comedy movie to watch cause I'm not the biggest scary movie fan. "He put some pillows on the floor so I can sit while he do my hair (weird right he been twisting my hair since the end of Sophomore year).

            "sooo how is stuff going with girl"? I asked. "Its straight". Q said dry. "Q tell me". I demanded.

"I don't know Lana, Ian felt like this and ion wanna hurt her, so I'm just being cool on everything". Q said.

"I understand". I told him. "Why you won't talk to anyone Melania"? He asked. "I honestly don't know Q".'I told him.

             I was getting ready to leave and Q walked me to the car. I didn't wanna fall for Q, so I knew I had to fall back a little, cause if I fell for Q then I don't know what will happen.

"Ima see you Monday okay"? Q said. "Okay". I said hugging him as he kissed my forehead, I chuckled a little and got in the car.

               Q Pov.

        The cheerleader I was talking to was Autumn, she was a caramel girl, she was at least 5'5 and she was junior, she came to see me a little after Lana left, just to feel my vibe and see what I'm like.

She was outside and i went outside and got in the passenger side.

"You look good". I said licking my lips and she was nervous. "You always look good".  She said. "and you don't"? I asked her.

          "Why you waited to late"? I asked her. "I mean I thought that's what guys like". She said. "You can come see me in broad daylight". I said as she smiled.

             Savanah Pov.
   I was in the house with Lana waiting on Dre and my son to get back, because they went to the store and Issac wouldn't let Dre go unless he took him. Dre came in with a bruised hand

"Baby what happen"????? Savannah said jumping up quick as hell as I grabbed Issac and took him into the other room. "Old ass man fucking with my son, they almost called the police on my ass". Dre said.