Chapter 44

Couple days later
Savannah Pov

I was just getting home, I had ignored Dre all day.

We ended up arguing about everything to be honest,  and I had just needed to blow steam off so I just left.

I went to the mall and to the park.

"Baby you can't ignore him". My mama said. "You live with him". She said making me laugh.

"I know, I just need to blow off steam". I said to her. "You know he loves you, he means no harm..". She said.

"Yeah I know mama, I know things get hard". I told her.

"I just forgot how it felt to be in a heated argument I just didn't know how to take it".'I told her.

"I know, it's fine Savannah. You're fine. Take it slow, talk to him. You're gonna be fine I love you". She said.

"Thank you mama, I love you too".

Isaac was with Dre, because he refused to go to his Grammy house.

After the talk with my mama i took her advice,
and it  was going on 8 o'clock and I decided to go home since it was getting dark..

"So you back running? why you think you can't come home bruh"? Dre asked me..

"You ain't gotta stay away from me Savannah". He said

"Okay I'm not about to do this with you". I said to Dre.

"Why you acting like that? He asked me. "Dre I told you to let it go, why can't you do that"? I asked him.

"Bruh cause I fucking love you". He said pulling me to him..

"yeah". I said. "Savannah stop". He said stopping me in my tracks.

"What? You wanna make me feel like I'm not nothing? You wanna rain on my parade. Cool". I said..

"You know Ian mean that shit like that". He said.

"Dre what the fuck do you want? I came home, leave me alone". I said.

"No". He said pulling me into a hug. "I love you damn". He said, I didn't say anything...

We were so use to being good, I didn't realize how it felt to argue and fight again.

"You don't love me nomore, you don't wanna get married and have my kids now". He added..

"I do, I love you". I told him. "Im sorry, I acted as an ass". He said.

"Me too". I told him.

I loved Dre and we rarely argued but I know sometimes it was bound to happen, and I know I can't run from it but I'm still growing and got to work on things.

Days passed and We were in North Carolina supporting Lana.

Dre took me out and we talked and discussed our issues and he gave me some good good... so we were good now.

Melania Pov

""Hey Mecki". I said as I answered his FaceTime.

"Hey we're on the way, me and India". He said showing me.

"Okay I can't wait to see you guys". I said. "You're staying for the weekend"? I asked them..

"Yeah we are". He said. "Okay that's good". I said getting excited.

"I can't wait". India said!

They kept me occupied until it was time for me to go.

My regional game was in an hour and I was ready.