Chapter 37

couple days later

Q Pov.

"What the fuck happened to your head"? I asked Lana.

"Um Q it's fucking pouring down outside". She said.

"I have a umbrella in my backseat, and trunk ". I told her.

"Nice to know". She said dropping her bags as I heard the shower running.

Honestly, Texas was good but I hated the traffic and heat.

and that's why I don't plan to go nowhere, unless I'm taking Lana out, because no.

There are some good people here tho. I guess.

"Q". Lana said as she just washed her hair.

I already knew she wanted me to twist her hair. "Cmon". She said putting the pillows in front of my lap as she sat down.

She handed me all her products as I put on something for us to watch.

"Lana". I said . "''Mmh". She said in her sleepy voice.

"I'm really sorry about how I acted about the Eli thing". I said apologizing to her again.

"It's fine Q". She said in her sleepy tone. After about 15 minutes she was knocked out on my leg.

I wanted to put her in the bed, but I know she'd be upset because I didn't finish her hair.

I done been through hell and back with this girl. I loved everything about her. I'm right where I'm suppose to be.

Melania Pov.
Three months had passed and it was now November. I was three games in my college season.

We were suppose to go see Savannah back in July, but we weren't able to. But she was coming home for Christmas and New Years. So that made up for it.

Me and my family have been on a good path. They've came to all my games and even stayed in Texas with me a couple times.

Me and Q have been good. He's been working and I had convinced him and Q to go ahead and start school and they listening.

So he was doing school and working, while I was playing basketball and in school.

Oh and school was nice. I met a lot of people, and being a athlete was kind of a top tier thing in college.

I don't have many classes or anything. So everything was pretty much smooth.

Eli never opened up on his true reasoning for his actions over the summer, but I wasn't gone push him.

I had gotten up for practice Friday morning. It was cold outside as usual around this time.

I really had a love hate relationship with the cold.

We started with a basketball the first weeks of August and honestly not touching a ball over the summer helped so much.

I then grabbed Q keys and my purse and headed out.

"Hey". I said hooking my phone up to the Bluetooth as I was on the phone with Savannah.

We talked every morning on my way to practice due to her preparing herself for her own day.

"Hey girl". She said. "How you feel about practice today"? She asked me.

Practice was nice, we were always worked and pushed to be better players, not just physically but mentally.

I had been moved back and forth off the starting five.

I actually loved playing with the starting five.