Chapter 10

Melania Pov.

It was Wednesday and we had a away game again. I liked away games but sometimes I didn't.

My senior season was winding down, and it's still two months left but high school basketball has been my everything, so it's hard to think about it going away. I was tired asf from last night so I didn't have a lot of energy I really just wanted to be left alone, but I'm back on my stuff and ima make sure Q feel me.

I put my hair in a big puff and I put my jumpsuit on and grabbed my headphones and stuff and went and sat in the car and waited on Mecki.

He was otp smiling talk to his girl. I wish. It was sweet though. I couldn't lie.

As he got in the car he said "I want you and mama to meet her". "When"? I asked. "Ima bring her down here next weekend". He said as I nodded.

As I got to school we were having a pep rally. We were still having pep rallies every other game.

Our school was the biggest in the state, so they feel the need to go all out. After the pep rally it was this long ass English class we had to take.

I was sitting in there writing my notes, this is the class me and Q took together. I was so anxious to get out of here, because his presence was making my blood boil, but I had to cope with it.

      Dre Pov.

I was chilling, in this math class, we had a bunch of work to do, this lady really don't play no games. 

I wanted Savannah in here so I can see her pretty face, it wasn't nun but hoes in here, and I hated that shit I was so ready to get out of here. I heard a knock on the door, and the math teacher went to go get it.

She stepped outside to talk to whoever it was as them hoes was staring in my face. Ian no rude ass nigga unless I gotta be so ian say shit, unless they say some I don't like. "Um Dre, grab your things and go outside".

She said kind of nervous. I ran out the door with my book bag and phone. "Dre ... i ... left ..... my .... pills ....". Savannah said panicking, I had to go get them so I checked us out.

I took her to the car and turned the air on and drove to her house. "Stay right here". I said as I kissed her lips. I grabbed her pills and brought her some water. 

I wish I had time to speak to Issac but I didn't.  She cooled down and started crying. "Baby what's wrong"?
I asked pulling her in my lap.

"I don't think ima be able to play". She said. "Baby you gone play, I got you and I believe in you". I told her kissing her.

"Dre, I'm getting back on that court Tuesday". She said. "And I'm with you 100%". I told her.

"But I don't wanna go back to school, I don't wanna go to the game. I just wanna lay down with Isaac and get better. So Goodluck , be safe, I love you and come back to me tonight".

Savannah said as she gave me a long ass kiss, had a nigga riled up. "I love you more mamas". I told her as she was getting out the car.

   Melania Pov.

The school day ended, I had a lot of homework. I got on the bus and sat by myself sit Savannah wasn't coming. I really hope Savannah get better.

But this was another big rivalry for us, and us being the bigger school it was a must we win. Our record wasn't perfect but the championship was gone be ours.

I started with Savannah in 7th grade now I'm ending with her in 12th. It's been a long road but it's worth it. As we got there I turned on my game mode music and got in my mood.

One team , one heart beat.

   Savannah Pov.

I was in the bed watching Mickey Mouse with Isaac. We was laid up and my mama fed us good.

But I was missing Dre sooo much. I just wanted him to be here. I can't wait for this game to be over.

I called him to check on him and me and Isaac talked to him or whatever. I told him I was probably finna nap cause I can tell Isaac was getting tired by the way he was yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Melania Pov

The game ended and we won. Plus the B - team won and we were sitting down watching the A- team. We seen Autumn walk in with her sister.

My whole team was hipped on the situation about her and they go dumb bout me. I can handle my own but I'm just stating the fact.

She had a shirt made for Q or whatever. I just sat back and watched the game and didn't say nun. I went to get something to eat, I had my headphones in, and I got a Gatorade and some candy.

"I got you". This tall lightskin dude said as he spent the lil three dollars. "Thank you". I said. "So you be out there balling like that huh"? He said.

"I guess you can say that". I said. "I'm Eli". He said. "As in Elijah". "I'm Lana, as in Melania". I said smiling.

"Well I rather call you Mine, but". He said, I just smiled, but that quickly changed when I thought of the last time a guy came to me with somebody like that.

"You're pretty and all, you can hoop , you got the whole 9 - yard but you missing just one think". He said. "and that might be"? I asked.

"My number in your phone". He said smiling showing his pretty bright teeth

Dre Pov.

It was 11 o clock and I was chilling with my homeboys. It's been a while since I chilled with them because of school and my family. They brought some girls over but I wasn't with all that.

I got the best girl in the world and I wasn't trying to lose my girl. So they came over chilling with them or whatever. As one of em cane and sat by me.

"Look don't come over here with that, I got a girl and a child". I told her. "So what that means"? She said.

"Bitch it mean move". I said. I knew it was time for me to leave, I didn't have the energy for this, plus my girl at home with my kid.

"Ima fuck with y'all later I don't got time for the bullshit". I said. "Dre they just killed yo brother". My homebody said.