Chapter 35

Melania Pov
"He what"?!? I asked getting up concerned. "He tried to kill himself". She said.

"What the fuck". I said to myself. "did he tell you anything"? I asked. "no, I feel bad. I should've known". She said.

"I mean we all hide thing Autumn, where is he now"? I asked. "He's in the shower and he's not talking". She told me.

It was 3 in the morning and I didn't know what to do.

I had to get up for practice in a few, I texted my coach and told I had an emergency, which this was but I told her I'd tried t make it, I just needed an extra 30 minutes to an hour to just rest my mind.

Plus basketball could take this whole situation of my mind for a while.

But I can't do anything, I'm too far. I can't even talk to Savannah about it.

"What am I suppose to do? He don't want me to call anyone". She said.

"Just be there for him Autumn, that's all you can do". I said.

"Not to sound rude but why'd you call me about it"? I asked.

"He misses you, he always likes your pictures or just looked at you every here and there". She said as her voice shook.

That left me very speechless because what the fuck was I suppose to do about that.

After that I woke up at 5:30, I didn't get much more sleep but I couldn't sleep.

So I just got up and decided to go to practice.

I got in and everybody looked at me. I looked drained and tired.

My teammates asked if I was okay, one thing about my teammates and coaches is they cared dearly bout one another and I loved that.

Dre Pov.

I was watching Isaac on his iPad, playing this learning game.

I had just got off work and I was honestly tired as fuck.

But my son was fed and well dressed so that shit didn't even matter.

My brother was on my mind heavily, he died back when my senior year first started.

I had Savannah to clear my mind and make me feel better about the situation but she wasn't here.

I fucking missed her, I was beating myself up at the fact I can't even talk to her or even see her.

I knew she was doing it was Isaac, but I hope she grew to love it and wanna be there, I feel like she did.

I rubbed my hand over my face and looked at the day. just a few more weeks, I told myself because she said I'd be the first she'd call.

"Hey son". Savannah mom said coming in snapping me out my thoughts. "Hey ma". I said hugging her as she grabbed Isaac.

"Pack him a bag". She said. "Why"? I asked her. "So you can come home and be able to rest. You know I got him". She said.

I smiled, I couldn't be more thankful for my parents and Savannah. "Take you a break Dre". She said.

"in about a month, we'll be on the road to see her". "and in about two more weeks she'll be able to call you". She said.

"Thanks ma". I said hugging her. "See you later daddy". Isaac said stuck in that learning have waving behind him not paying me any attention. "Bye son". I said laughing.

I laid there as I just looked at pictures and videos of me and Savannah. I really loved this girl to death.

Q Pov.