Chapter 21

Melania Pov.
   It was Thursday and tomorrow we had a big game. The season was almost over and I guess you can say we were championship ready, or at least that's what I think. Eli told me he wanted to talk to me, cause usually on school days we rarely see each other, because of basketball and stuff like that.

I was just sitting on the bed, cause I really had a lot of thoughts in my head. I kind of doubted it was something bad but you never know.

Me and Savannah was going to have a girls day Saturday so we can catch up, cause we been a lil distant because we both got things going on.

I snapped out my thoughts when I heard my phone ding and Eli said he was outside.

    I slid my slides on and walked outside. He got out the car and hugged me. "Melania, I been thinking about this a lot". He said.

"I should've told you before, but your accident happened and then your birthday. but I guess I better tell you now". He said as he rubbed his face.

"I'm moving next month". He said. My facial changed , my heart dropped everything felt like it was crumbling down. "I'm moving to Atlanta". He said. "Why Eli? You got your own place and everything"! I said getting ready to break down.

"Wel my dad is coming home, and he's living in Atlanta and my mama wanna be with him, and she want me over there. and I got it for us, so we can spend all the time we can't together". He said.

"Elijah you don't even have a month left with me". I said breaking down as he grabbed me and held me. "Lana I'm so sorry". He said.

I heard my door open and it was my mama, she ran out because she seen me crying. "What's wrong? What's going on Ei"? She asked. "I'm moving, and I just told her". He said.

"Why"? She asked looking concerned. "My dads back in the US, hes in Atlanta and that's where my mama wanna move". He said. "I wanted to ask... I got this apartment , I wanted Lana to stay with me till it's time for me to go". He said.

It hurt cause I knew we'd be around each other all the time and I had to prepare myself.

Next day.

It was Friday and I was getting prepared, I was feeling better but I was also hurting a bit. I knew we'd keep in touch, although we won't be together and always check on each other.

I can't hate him, cause I understand. I know ima miss him, his love and everything. Eli gave me everything and I never asked.

He took me out, spoiled me, always cherished me, recorded me and gave me sooooo much love, but I just gotta be okay with stuff changing.

I had my jumpsuit on and I had my hair twisted, I'd take them down after school so.

I got in the car, Eli was already at school because he had something to do I couldn't remember. I turned my music on and drove to school till my phone ringed.

"Melania I need a favor". Savannah said. "Wassup". I said. "I need you to take Isaac to Dre's mama house and us to school". She said. "Okay I'm on my way". I said.

After about 10 minutes I got to their house, I'm glad I did get up early school doesn't start for 30 minutes. I would've been late if I got up on my regular time.

I popped the trunk and put our book bags in the back. So Dre can put Isaac car seat in and Savannah got in the front.

"What's up with Dre car"? I asked. "He had two flats as we was coming back from Walmart, he know how to fix it but the stuff was at the house, so he'll have to do it tomorrow". Savannah said.

"Got to teach her, just in case ian around". He said. "Awww that's sweet". I said as Dre smiled. "Aw shut up don't tell everybody I can't fix a flat". She said, and he laughed. Savannah doesn't know about Eli moving but I'll tell her tomorrow.

Hours later....

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Savannah. Usually we just sit down and talk I mean that's typical. It was a lot of messy stuff going on, it was just this one group.

Who stay at it or always got some to say. I seen one of the girls talking to Dre, Savannah wasn't facing that way.

I just ignored it but also paid attention. I think Savannah knew because her facial changed, but they were close "just listen". I said as we both shut up to here the conversation.

Dre Pov.

"Wassup Dre". One of them girls said. I just
Looked at her and kept moving. "Dre I love the way you play basketball". Another said.

"Ya ok". I said, that shit made me feel like they were Pedophiles. "Dree you got a girl"? The first girl asked. "Yeah". He said. "and I'm right here". Savannah said.

I just smiled and put my head down, lemme get this girl before she be in jail on a Friday. I grabbed her and sat her down.

She laid her head on my shoulder as I held her hand. "You wouldn't cheat on me would you"? Savannah asked with her lil puppy eyes. "Never". I said. She just smiled.

Melania Pov.

It was the last block of the day, and I was walking around in the hall. I was actually doing something for my teacher like I always am.

It was a few other people in the hallway. I turned the corner and seen Q at his locker.

I just looked at him, somebody in my body, made me feel something. I just looked and kept walking. That's hurt my heart, cause at this moment I felt some for him.

Just seeing him quiet , by himself when I knew him to always be around me laughing and playing. We'd be in the hallway cutting up but it ain't that nomore.

I walked back and heard his locker close and he grabbed me and pulled me. At this point my body was on his. Then I didn't wanna be here no more, I didn't wanna do whatever was about to happen.

It's bad, it'll end bad and I don't need bad. He didn't say anything he just stared in my eyes. I can't do Eli like that, he don't deserve that and I just don't need something bad to happen cause I could take control of a situation but chosen not to.

"Q". I said. "Right, I'm sorry". He said. I seen the hurt in his eyes. It might not be relationship wise but we both miss us, we used to go to Walmart and do crazy stuff.

We used to always do each other hair, go places and have fun. We were the best of friends. I couldn't make words, I just walked away, walking away from somebody you want in your life hurts. And that's hurt me.

It was after school and everybody were just doing stuff, but I was taking down all these twist. Q came behind me and helped me. "Thank you".'I said.

He just nodded. Q was changing on me, and I feel it's my fault. I just need to do something about all this but the B-team won and now it was our turn to play.