Chapter 4-

Nobody's Pov.
   "Autumn, it's not like that, we just came out here to shoot around". Q told Autumn.

Melania seen how Q was about Autumn, he ain't acted like this before.

"Okay Q, I'm not even gone trip or make this a big deal, all I ask is that you make time for me and if you can't do that then we can't be together". Autumn simply said.

Melania then got into the passenger seat and waited on Q. "Ima come see you in a few". He said as he kissed her.

    "You straight"? Q asked Melania. "Yeah". She said as he drove her home.

Melania got home to see Mecki playing the game. I just sighed and went to my room i not feel like taking these twist down.

     It was Monday morning and my mama woke me and Mecki up earlier for breakfast. "How was Houston"? Mecki asked. "It was good". She said.

We talked a little bit more and got ready, me and Mecki are always late on game days. When we got to school everybody was hype. 

I made sure I had all my stuff, cause I had to take my twist out. "Hey" Savannah said. "Why are you so happy"? I asked Savannah.

"Me and Dre had a good conversation, I'm still stressed but it'll be okay I guess". She said. I nodded.

       School was the same as any other game day, I got to the gym as sat my stuff down and sat on the bleachers and looked at my phone.

"Wassup with you"? Q asked. "nun, tryna see if my mother is gone come to the game".'I told Q.

"Autumn coming"? I asked. "nah, she gotta cheer tonight". He said. "Well oh okay". I said.  I was getting ready to change and shoot around for a while.

         Savannah Pov
  I was laying on the bleachers cause I had a mean headache, I just wanted to be at home with Issac, I was so sad. I hoped my mama could bring Isaac to the game.

I just really wanted to go home. "What's wrong mamas"? Dre said.

"I'm tired, and. I want Isaac". I said looking at Dre.

He sat my head up and laid it on his leg. "It's okay, but if you feel sick you don't need to play". Dre said.

"I don't know Dre". "You know my passion for basketball" I told him.

"Yep I know baby". He said kissing my forehead and going back onto the court.

      The other team walked in and we sat on our side, as the B- team went to go get ready I seen Lana sitting by herself. "Wassup with you". I said. "nunthing, just tryna focus". She said.

We had a good talk as the B- team was playing. "You hear that Lana"? I asked her.

"Yep I hear Issac Jonathon Taylor". Lana said as we both got up, and saw my mama and Issac.

"Hey baby".'I said sitting besides my mama as Lana was with me.

Dre had went to get something for his coach.
          I seen Dre walk in and he looked very excited to see my mama, me and Issac. "Hey". He said kissing my mama.

"Hey baby". She said. He kissed me then kissed Issac.

"Y'all can go, and take Issac just bring him back when Savannah play". She said as Dre grabbed Isaac and took him to where we was sitting. "Heyyy". Dre said
kissing him looking at me smiling. "Q texted me". Lana said to me, she whispered it.

"And said"? I asked. "come here". "He said he's outside". She said. Lana said excuse me and got up and left.
        Lana Pov.

   "You got theee minutes, cause I got to get dressed". I told him.

"What's wrong with you"? Q said. "Nunthing Q I'm fine, stop tryna make everything a problem, and stop tryna feel a guilty about having a girlfriend, there is nunthing to feel guilty about". I said walking away.

"Melania, Lana""! He said as I walked away. "What"? I asked. "You still don't have to act like that with me". He said.

"When your girlfriend gets it that I'm here forever, then we can go back to normal". I said.

          We were getting dressed everybody was playing but we knew when to get right.

we got dressed and the number 24 looks amazing and my puff looks good. "I love it". Savannah said looking at me.

"Thanks, and girl don't let me get on you". I said. "You ok"? "You look a little sick". I said. " I'm fine, my head just hurt". She said. "Well okay".  I said.

           We were playing and we were down 38-48 and the fourth quarter had just begun.

I felt a bit funny but I had to do this. As Savannah shot a three she came down , not from being hit or anything but she fell down, she fell out, she hit her head really hard, Dre came off the bleachers and onto the court.