Chapter 34

Melania Pov

"Q what the fuck". I said. "are you serious"? I asked him now sitting up. "I can't help it". He said sounding like a child.

"Q this is my career, I haven't even started my first year". I told him. "I know but". He said. "There is not but, what am I suppose to do". I said to him.

"and you clearly know that I'm against abortion unless there's valid reason, this isn't valid enough for me". I told him. "Lana it's okay". He said.

"No, I came here on a FULL RIDE, EVERYTHING IS PAID FOR". I said yelling at him because it seemed as if he was not comprehending that I couldn't just give this us..

"what you want me to do? go back to school and have to pay for everything"? I said trying to get him to understand.

"No, that's not what I'm saying". He said as my face begin to tear up. "Lana". He said. "Lana, Lana"! Q said as he woke me up out my sleep.

Now I was gonna take pregnancy test because I don't even play with dreams like that.

I looked at the time and it was 10, the exact time the pharmacy opened.

So I washed myself up and then headed out the door.
"Where are you going"? He asked me. "To the pharmacy". I said as he looked confused.

"for fucking what"? He asked. "A pregnancy test Q, I had a dream". I said getting really annoyed.

He then let me leave as I saw one of my teammates in the store and decided to hurry and get out of here due to it being one of my captains.

"Oh hey". She said as we were walking out. "Hey". I said nervous but not because then I'd seem suspect."pills? headache? migraine? cramps"? She asked naming anything a lady would come to a pharmacy.

"Cramps". I said seeing that was the most reasonable answer. She nodded and we talked a little longer.

I took the test and it was negative and I showed Q.

"Aunnie can I help you cook". Isaac said. I loved Isaac like he was my son.

He was so handsome and sweet.

"Yes baby, we're gonna make sausages, eggs , bacon, ham, grits, and biscuits". I said.

"We'll help". Q and Dre said.

We started cooking. "Okay poor the milk in Isaac". I said. "Okay aunnie". He said.

Q cooked sausages and bacon while Dre cooked grits and me and Isaac made the grits and biscuits.

We finished cooking in about 30 minutes and everybody ate.

"Come on Isaac". Dre said as he packed Isaac things to get in the car. "but I wanna stay with Aunnie". Isaac said.

"You can come back to see Aunnie". I said kissing his cheek. "We're about to get in the car". Dre said telling Q to take his time.

I pocked my lip out as I sad as hell. "Come here fat mama". He said.

I chuckled and fell into his arms. and he held me looking down at me. "I love you ma ma". He said. "I love you too". I said sad.

"I'm coming back". He said. "I know, I can't wait till you can stay". I told him. "I know Lana, I love you aight". He said.

"I love you more baby, be safe". I said.

I had ended up cleaning my whole apartment and listening to Summer's Walker new album.

Her "over it" album was better but this one was still top tier.

I was finally able to rest, the guys had to work tomorrow so that's why they had to leave.

I showered and used some of the bath and body works Q bought me.

I then laid down because I had to mentally prepare myself for a Monday 5 am practice.

I had gotten up and got ready then got to the facility, I got in a lil early.

I was learning to adjust to being up this early, it was taking me some time but I was improving everyday.

We got there and the practice was still the same.

We start off light Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday we went all the way and Thursday and Friday was light.

I was so ready to get my hands on a basketball, but I was being patient with it.

Practice had ended and when I got home I was gonna wash my hair.

my phone ringed as I combed my hair out.

"Hey baby". I said as Q had just gotten off work.
He had gotten a fresh hair cut, and he was driving home.

"You look handsome". I said. "Thanks ma". He said. "You look good too, why yeen let me twist your hair like old times". He said.

"Because I had to wash it Q". I said putting my moisturizer on it.

As I let it blow dry and watched it off and put them in my braids so they'd curl even more.

I told Q I was about to go to sleep, and I laid down. I had to wait till my hair dried so it took a while for me to actually lay down and go to school.

Texas was actually nice i didn't like that I was only here for practices and of I had fun with my teammates.

But I couldn't wait till school started and meet people and start my life.

I then ended up drifted off to sleep, after stressing myself about what I'll make out of my life.

I then got a call late in the night. "Lana". I heard a voice say shakily that sounded like Autumn.