Chapter 36

Melania Pov.

I thought about Mecki the entire time, I wanted to know what he had wanted to say.

We got to the party and it was nice. It was a lot of people but it was nice.

The older crew drunk while the younger crew babysitted

I got back to hotel and called Mecki back.

"Hey". He said. Hey". I said. "How's everything"? He asked.

"Um everything is fine. Basketball, practice and everything". "You"? I told him.

"That's good, and yeah. I've been talking to this girl name India. I'm not prepared to go to school. They said Alabama is ass". He said.

I just chucked. "Nawll fr when are you coming home"? He asked.

"In about two weeks". I said. Me and Mecki got caught up on each other. and it felt nice to have my brother back and now I think we're good.

Three weeks later..
Melania Pov

It was now mid June and practice and everything has been smooth actually. Me and my teammates bonded more and more everyday. Me and Q eventually got over the situation.

And Eli wanting to harm himself was still a thing but he was getting better everyday. I couldn't do much but be there for him and talk to him due to me being so far away.
Flashback two weeks ago.

"I'm tired of arguing". He said. "I be wanting to come home and talk to my girl in peace". He said. "You're the problem, so why are you telling me"? I asked him.

"Lana". He said. "Im sorry, I was being terrible about the situation". He said. "Well you did what you did, nothing you can change about it. But be a better person next time". I said being honest.

"Yes ma'am, can we be good now"? He asked.

"We can take it step by step". I told him. "I love you". He said.

"I love you more". I said.

I really don't know how long the situation with Eli was gonna last. I can only be there for him from a distant because of his feelings for me.

We had the week off, so I was going back home for the week today.

Hopefully, I can enjoy my week back.

I was in the car when I received a phone call from Savannah.

"Hey girl"!!!! I said excited. "Heyyy". She said smiling.

"How's everything"? She asked. "Good". I said getting her all caught up as we talked damn near my whole drive back to Oklahoma.

"Have you talked to Dre"? I asked. "Nah, Ima talk to him last so I'd have the most time with him". She said

We talked a little more before I made it in Oklahoma and she called her parents.

I got home and my parents and Mecki were happy to see me.

"How come you didn't tell anybody you were coming"? She said. "and you two are cool now"? She asked. "Surprise". I said. "and we are". He said as we all smiled.

"Oh this is my girlfriend India". Mecki said.
"Oh hey". I said as she spoke.

I sat with them for a while and talked to them. Honestly home felt nice, and I was happy here.

Dre Pov.

Isaac had went down for a nap as I decided to cook, so he'd have some food when he got up when my phone ringed.

"Hey baby". I said happy as fuck seeing Savannah call and her face. "Hey I missed you". She said smiling.

"You look good baby, hold on lemme get Isaac". I said as I took the phone up the stairs with me.

"You okay"? She asked.

"Yeah I'm managing, I'm getting better". I said.

"Mommy"!! Isaac said. "Hey baby you being good". She said smiling.

"Yes mommy, and daddy's being good too". He said making me smile. "That's good". She said.

Isaac talked his mama head off before falling asleep on the couch as I went back into the kitchen to finish cooking.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I just left you high and dry". She said being honest.

"Baby you're fine, your parents and mine are helping". I told her. "We'll gladly, I'd be able to get on my phone every here and there. Plus you'll be able to come see me by the beginning of July". She said which made me smile.

"Can we be on the phone all night"? I asked. "Yeah" she said. "I'd probably end up hanging up on you early in the morning". She said.

"That's fine". I said. "I love you so fucking much, when you come home I'm giving you another baby and a ring". I said.

"Whoa give me a year or two". She said laughing. "I love you more baby, I wouldn't trade this love for anything else in the world". She said. "and fr though I'll be home for Christmas". She said.

Melania Pov

I made my second to last stop, which was Q's parents house.

He didn't know I was here or maybe he did because he had my location but I know he's at home but I didn't feel right if I didn't stop by.

"Hey baby". She said hugging me. As I went to hug Q's dad next.

"Well how are you, you and that son of mine good. He's usually not too far behind you". His dad said. "Yeah, he doesn't know I'm here. He's my last stop". I said.

"You look good? How's basketball". His mom then said.

"It's good actually, I love my teammates and coaching staff". I said.

"Are you guys fine"? I asked them being considerate.

"Yeah we're fine, everyday is a new day to heal". His dad said.

After about 30 minutes I was getting a lil tired so I decided to make my last stop.

I used my key to get in, as I heard the shower running. I sat my stuff down.

"Lana". He said. "Why you ain't tell me you were coming"? He asked. "Surprise". I said.

He hugged me, as he had his towel wrapped around his waist.

He then kissed me, "longest three weeks of my life". He said exaggerating as I laughed.

He laid in the bed as I showered after a long day.

"Are those my clothes"? He asked. "Mmhm". I said laying down beside him.

"So let's talk". He said as I turned towards him, tracing his chest.

"My parents don't wanna move. They love their neighborhood. They love Oklahoma and they especially love the house they got built when I was 2". Q said going on and on.

"So my point is they don't wanna move to Texas with me". He said.

"So I decided to make a decision, and they said that they want the best for me. and that I can't worry about them all the time because I got my own". He continued.

"So I paid my rent for this month and this my last week". He said.

"You're coming back with me"? I asked excitedly. "I am baby, it's time for that new chapter in our life". He said kissing my forehead.