Chapter 12

Melania Pov.
I had finally got home and changed. I had fun with Savannah and my mama it was actually fun asf and interesting.

I called Eli as I laid on the bed. "wassup ma". He said. "heyyy". I said. He sounded tired or whatnot. "Did you have fun"! He asked.

"Actually, yes. It was very funny and we ate so yeah". I said. "That's good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself". He said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm tired Lana". He said. "Okay we can go to sleep
". I said. "You gone stay otp"? He asked smiling. "Yes". I said. "okay goodnight ma". He said. "goodnight Eli". I said blowing his a lil kiss.

     Dre Pov.

  I felt Savannah Presence over me but I was way tooo sleepy time get up.

I wanted her to have chill day but I was also gone take her to the gym and out to eat since Isaac was with my mama. I took her to the gym.

We ran and did some 1v1 since she was gonna play Tuesday and I had to prepare her, and she was ready. I took her out to eat and I had Lana set up some rose pedals and a hot ass bath.

We ate , talked I made sure my baby had a good time and once we got in the house it was only six, cause I just wanted to lay in the bed with her and chill. "Dre".

She said turning around hugging and kissing me. "I love you baby girl". Dre said. "I love you more". She said.

After she took her nice lil bath. We laid in the bed, just talked and stuff. It was nice to have a day with just me and Savannah.

Melania Pov.

It was Monday morning and it was gone be a long week. Me and Eli have been texting a lot. Me and Q haven't been texting, neither of us decided to reach out.

I mean we're doing other things, so I guess it's whats best. I just put my hair in a ponytail cause it was Monday.

Mecki had already went to school cause my mama dropped him off because he had some kind of trip. So I grabbed my book bag and all my stuff and got in the car.

I drove to school and sat in the parking lot as my phone ringed. "hey ma". Elijah said. "heyy". I said looking at him and then outside.

"you at home or at school"? He asked. "I'm at school, in the parking lot actually". I said as I seen Q smiling on the phone, which made me turn my attention back to Eli.

"Lana, I wanna come see you Friday". He said. "Fr". I asked. "Yeah, I wanna take you out". He said. "Okay". I said as I looked at the time realizing the bell was finna ring.

"I gotta go Eli". I said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I got in the school as everybody was in the cafeteria waiting on the second bell to ring.

Savannah and Dre walked in and sat with me. "hey". I said as they both spoke.

   Dre Pov.

    "Baby I'll be back". I said as I seen Q signaling me.

"okay". She said. "Wassup". I said. "mann I miss Lana". He said. "I fucked our friendship up , I agree I fucked everything up. but shidd I miss her". He said.

"You and autumn"? I asked trying to see did he want Lana as a rebound or really miss her. "We still together, but I miss my bestfriend". Q said.

"Well you got to do this on your own Q, you messed it up man". I said being honest with him. "But I'll let her know you want to fix it.

Lana sweet she not gone hold it against you just talk to her". I said. He gotta fix it, and by the looks of it Melania don't want it fixed honestly.

       Savannah Pov.

   I got home and laid in the bed and Dre came in with food and Isaac on his back. My mama came in and talked to us.

Me and Dre we're gonna do something big for our mamas Friday and I couldn't wait. All the things my mama had to put up with..

I feel glad to actually treat my mama back. We laid down, ate and watched basketball. "You know Q talked to me about Melania right"? Dre said.

"What about her"? I asked. "He said he wanna fix it". He said. "I mean I'm pretty sure Lana wouldn't mind that, she just know that she isn't gone fix anything she didn't break". I said.

"I get it". Dre said as he kissed me. "They'll get it together, it might not be now but it's Lana and Q". Dre said. "Yeah, I guess". I said turning to lay down, cause I was tired and my body was kind of hurting.

Dre grabbed my waist and tugged up under me and we went to sleep.

Melania Pov.

"Eli". I said. "Wasssup". He said. "I wanna see you". I said.

I was actually feeling Eli, but Q was on my mind.'it wasn't relationship wise but I missed our bond. Eli had me over Q, cause Eli was everything I never had and I'm glad he's in my life.

"Now"? I asked. I knew Eli wanted to wait cause he didn't wanna push it but I wanted to be around him. "Yesss". I said pouting.

"Okay".. he said hopping up real fast and excited which made me real happy. So I waited on him to come it was like a 25-35 minute drive.

I had to prepare myself, cause I was nervous asf but then again I wasn't. He texted me and said he was outside and I went outside .

This was the same tall lightskin guy I saw that night, only difference is I know him. I walked up to him and he held his arms out for me to hug him, as he rocked me side to side (lol) . "Come on". I said smiling hella hard.