Chapter 39

Melania Pov

It was 2 in the morning and it was my birthday. We had just played a game the day before.

Q was kind of upset that I had a came the day before but he'd have to get over it.

The season was still going well, I had my good days and my bad days but I was really loving every minute of it.

Playoff time was getting closer and closer and I mentally pushing and preparing myself for it each and every day.

Hopefully it doesn't sneak up on me.

We had just gotten back from Missouri and I got in the car and drove to my apartment.

I walked into the house, as I heard surprise behind me.

"You dumb fuck". I said to Q as I hit his chest and he laughed.

"Happy birthday baby". He said hugging me rocking me side to side.

"Thank you". I said, as I saw a cake with a card in the living room on my table.

"We can get nasty 19 times today right now if you want". He said.

"No". I said laughing shaking my head as he was referring to me being 19 now.

I grabbed the car as I read is, as I flipped it hella money came out.

"Q seriously how much is this"? I asked him. Don't get me wrong I loved gifts but he always went above and beyond.

"It's 2000". He said. I couldn't even be mad, I'd feel ungrateful. "Thank you baby". I said.

"Can we go to sleep now". I asked.

I woke up to many calls but honestly I was so tired.

I had called my parents and everyone else. They had to work today so they both sent me 200 each and decided to make it up to me when I came home for Christmas.

Mecki sent me something too, I sent him something too due to it was his birthday as well.

I just know we had hella gifts waiting on me when we got home, my family never stops

Q came in with like eight bags on his arm, he was one of them who refused to make more than one trip.

He told me we weren't going out till one, so I went through the gifts he got me. He bout me some ugg slippers, some ugg boots, Steve Madden shoes.. and hella jewelry.

He also went and bout my favorite scents from bath and body works and Victoria secret and he bought me a lot of candles.

"Baby thank you,i love you". I said happily as I sat in his lap.

"I love you too". He said kissing my cheek.

It was 12:30 and Q was rushing me per usual.